Home | About | Donate

What Should We Do About Concentration Camps in Trump’s America?

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/27/what-should-we-do-about-concentration-camps-trumps-america

Q: What Should We Do About Concentration Camps in Trump’s America?
A: First, shut Liz Chehey up with the truth of the Nazi camps as Hitler got his idea from the corralling of the First Nation Peoples on “reservations”, a.k.a. concentration camps; next comes the obvious: To know the truth of our US American history of settler colonialism as genocidal in nature is to know many things and the obvious need to shut these border concentration camps down!

1 Like

Simple. Move the White House to Russia, China, or North Korea where concentration camps have been fashionable for decades.

We could call them more normal than most people want to admit or don’t know because they have never been to some of Americas institutions.

1 Like

This is just the beginning of a huuuge coming world immigration scenario. The world’s cooler and higher elevation lands will soon be inundated with newcomers. So we better figure out something.

I’ve heard a lot about new practices to cool our overheating world, but all of that at best effort will not be a fast enough reversal.

1 Like

I don’t think there will be any order to it except at the highest levels. Where I live we have the worst drought conditions ever, immigrants live in towns with limited water, not every house has water. Wells are going dry all over. The thing about climate change it affects everyone.

1 Like