Home | About | Donate

'What the Hell Is Wrong With You?': Outrage Erupts After Racist Trump Calls Impeachment Inquiry 'A Lynching'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/22/what-hell-wrong-you-outrage-erupts-after-racist-trump-calls-impeachment-inquiry

1 Like

“Be careful what you wish for 45. If your base ever realizes how you’ve lied to them, a lynching just might happen.”

19 Likes

And just look at that petulant mug!!!

17 Likes

He is one ugly human.

19 Likes

Last year I visited the very moving Equal Justice Initiative Museum and Memorial in Montgomery, Alabama (https://museumandmemorial.eji.org). I lived among racists all of my life. To have one infect 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue sickens me to my core.

23 Likes

YOU are breaking the laws of this nation that YOU swore to “uphold and defend” - IMPEACHMENT is exactly what the framers of our laws had in mind as a remedy! YOU don’t dare whine about being “lynched” when you have NO IDEA of what that word actually means!!

Whiny lil b*&^h!!

17 Likes

The face that only the deluded could love, maybe. PonyBoy is correct, the trump is one ugly, sort of, human!

10 Likes

Always claiming to be the victim, what a snowflake.

9 Likes

Sewer turds have more class than this poor excuse for a human.

14 Likes

You gotta love the cornered rat syndrome. Let’s just hope it doesn’t result in more things going “boom” overseas.

16 Likes

The ugliness on the inside shines through on him.

17 Likes

Sorry to see that Jimmy Carter fell again today and landed in the hospital. The contrast between Carter, whose post-presidency has shown himself to be a truly decent person, and the current occupant of the White House is striking.

Do you serve only yourself?
Do you serve only yourself and your family?
Do you serve only yourself and your family and your wealthy friends and co-conspirators?
Do you serve only yourself and your family and your wealthy friends and coconspirators and the nation?
Do you serve only yourself and your family and friends and the nation and the interests of peace?
Do you serve the people and a peaceful world first and yourself only through the satisfaction of that service?

The farther down that list I see politicians go, the more they gain my respect.

13 Likes

Let’s recall that Trump was indeed involved in a lynching of the Central Park Five youth who were innocent via the media. Yes, he is an unmitigated racist.

22 Likes

Calling the Emoluments Clause “phony” and saying this is a “lynching”, demanding the republicans defend him shows us all how sick he is, he is coming unglued at the seams. We may get angry, we may crack jokes but this is a dangerous time and he needs to be removed, place in a secure and safe place where he will get the professional care he needs or we are in a whole heap of shit. He has tools and fools on his side just biting at the bit to be let loose. Be aware beware.

19 Likes

Trolls-in-Chief gotta troll? Squealing “KILL,” to draw attention from whatever our Kleptocratic Duopoly’s pulling NOW, peh?

Wonder, how many more Black kids cops will murder, now?

5 Likes

“After the age of 40, a man is responsible for his own face.”
–Mark Twain

13 Likes

Tail, prepare to wag dog in 3, 2, 1…

7 Likes

This idiotic, over the top tweet by the Orange Pustule reminds me of what was claimed by a man who must be one of his favorite judges (despite being black) on the Supreme Court since he consistently rules for the Right in the various decisions - Clarence Thomas. During the Thomas-Anita Hill hearings Thomas claimed that the procedure of questioning him about his alleged sexual harassment of Ms. Hill. was a “high-tech lynching” in an attempt to create sympathy for himself by invoking a disturbing image from this country’s past which concerned his race. Using such an overt image of a lynching by Trump to try and create some sympathy for himself is ridiculous. It is doubly hypocritical because Trump and his father were/are proven racists. Just look at the example of Trump taking out a full page ad in the New York Times calling for the death penalty for the “Central Park Five” who were cleared of the charges that they attacked a woman in the park. Trump refused to take responsibility for this ad and never apologized. If those men had been white Trump would never have reacted in such a way. To him, it is just fine for white men to harass and even attack women, especially if they are close to a “ten” on his scale of attractiveness. He proved that at pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “sex parties” and many other places.
Trump is the most twisted, mentally-diseased and reprehensible POS we have ever seen in the Oval Office. As the “noose” tightens on him he will get even worse. I’m hoping that a succession of these outrageous and desperate statements will so thoroughly frighten Rethugs in the government that they will decide to pressure this appalling jerk to resign. Whether Trump, who also suffers from a massive ego, will ever do that remains to be seen.

12 Likes

As Forrest Gump would say, “Ugly is as ugly does.”

8 Likes

He IS deeply ugly and repugnant. He barely qualifies to be called “human”.

9 Likes