Home | About | Donate

What We Believe In Still Holds True

What We Believe In Still Holds True

Equal measures of hope and heartbreak from a long night. With results still coming, the House will look more like America - brown, black, young, female, gay, Native - and the Senate will be even more white, male, old, rich. Despite grievous, slim losses for Andrew Gillum, Beto O'Rourke and Stacey Abrams, Gillum still insists on their/our seat at the table. "We will not be pushed into the shadows anymore," he said. "We're here to stay."

1 Like

The tremendous trio - Oyez - it can be done despite the stacking of SCOTUS; despite every trope intended to undermine societal, spiritual and environmental health of our lives and seven generations hence.

EVERY trope being fomented in the swamp of today’s politics are direct reflections that are apt descriptions of the entities (whatever they are) that have manipulated non-entities (corporations) into destructive fake-body powers.

Are they telling you to be afraid? You bet they are afraid
Criminalization? You bet they are criminals
No climate change? They and the industries they shun people for are responsible for the massive pollution destroying equilibrium

One of the best ways to counter the criminal mirror world is to hold the mirror up the perpetrators

6 Likes

Maybe the best news from Tuesday is that people’s expectations have been raised—that, having tasted real political power, they’ll want more. I’m cautiously optimistic, if for no other reason than because, for the first time that I’m aware of, a Green—Madelyn Hoffman, running for New Jersey’s US Senate seat—won more votes than the Libertarian. Like a supertanker, it’s going to take some time to turn this thing around, but I sense that the long-awaited and sorely-needed course correction has begun.

1 Like

HI GuildF312S: sigh, we…"ll it’s not easy being green, " and Kermit the Frog taught us that.