Home | About | Donate

When Times Get Dark, We Must Shine Brighter

When Times Get Dark, We Must Shine Brighter

David Suzuki

Are we entering a new Dark Age? Lately it seems so. News reports are enough to make anyone want to crawl into bed and hide under the covers. But it's time to rise and shine. To resolve the crises humanity faces, good people must come together.

The good news if you follow the seers of India…is that we are evolving upwards into the age just after the Dark Age, which ended 200 years ago. What we are seeing and witnessing now, is the souls who are of the lower evolution of the Dark Age (aka Kali Yuga) trying in vain to bring it back and hold onto it. It will not and cannot succeed because we in an upward arc. You can look at the advances in man and how he is discovering more and more. It’s a material and spiritual evolution upward. But no new age comes without a struggle. Souls from the previous age try and hold on to that age, while more and more souls of the newer age struggle to bring us upward. We have the momentum on our side. Hang on for the battle, though.

Agreed. Sounds good to me.

Liberals and progressives get no respect because they are disarmed.

Find another forum to troll.

I owned a bb gun growing up, but haven’t owned one since.
I confess I increasing feel there is a place for it in our struggle, but not in my hands.

I just watched “Hacksaw Ridge”, a film about a brave conscientious objector that saved 79 wounded soldiers. One take is that having guns don’t make one brave.

On the other hand, some of us are tired of turning our cheek and letting conservatives with guns shit all over us.

The Swiss, Canadians and Israelis have more guns per capita than we do and don’t normally shoot each other. The military and police do too without such incidents. The difference is that they know how to handle firearms safely.

In America, anyone can get a gun without knowing how to use it. Kind of like buying a car without knowing how to drive.

Yes, this is totally true! There is light and hope…and the key is, we, more and more people Must participate! Okay, How? Just look within and ask with patience, the guidance will come!

Yes. I WILL go to that rally this weekend! Thanks David.

This is a nice article - Thanks David !

Fighting hate with hate never works. Just ask the United States Military.

Does that include defending yourself?

It’s unfortunate that the loud, bellicose, violent actions of those who hate get most of the press. It gives people a skewed notion of reality. Anyone can see from daily life experience that “they” only come out of the woodwork en masse occasionally. I truly believe they are greatly outnumbered by the gentle, tolerant, peace-loving majority in the U.S. That’s what I have always experienced in my own life, in and out of the military and I have been all over the U.S. Those of us in that more gentle group, though, I think, will probably have to start stepping out of our comfort zone to confront the haters wherever they pop up from now on. Zero tolerance. Just like training a child caught bullying another.