Home | About | Donate

Where the Money Is

Where the Money Is

Jim Hightower

Famed bank robber Willie Sutton once explained that he busted into banks because "that's where the money is." What a small-timer! Corporate thieves—including the biggest banks—know that the big scores are in the tax code and federal budget. America's superrich establishment decided to woo Trump and his fanatical constituency to back their agenda of plutocratic plunder.

The Ruling Class Observer

WHEN THERE’S A FORK IN THE ROAD TAKE IT — PART 1

S.O.C.I.A.L.I.S.M.F.O.R.T.H.E.C.O.R.P.O.R.A.T.I.O.N.S.
An acronym perhaps?

Indeed the best congress money can buy never met a corporate welfare scheme they didn’t love.

Trump’s tax cuts are benefiting the 1% and their corporations at the expense of the rest of us as upcoming “domestic program” cuts (including but not limited to Social Security and Medicare) will confirm. Defunding what little remains of FDR’s New Deal is a primary goal of the Trump tax cuts.

Today the proverbial swamp is engulfing more land and teaming with vermin more than it ever has.

2 Likes

Those who opt to create an entity for their business that benefit all are great people.

The fact it is an option points to the corrupt money system.
Electronic money is capable of changing this.
Build the externalizations into currency.
That is the only option.

Giving a few people the ability to make the rule that allow them to siphon currency directly to their small cabal is never going to be the answer.

The Universally accepted currency, the united states dollar is a patented item printed by a few in the treasury, as is the Euro.

Time to move on.