Home | About | Donate

While Claiming to Support a Free Press, White House Defends Decision to Ban Reporter From News Conference

While Claiming to Support a Free Press, White House Defends Decision to Ban Reporter From News Conference

Julia Conley, staff writer

On the heels of President Donald Trump's Orwellian remark advising supporters that what they read in the news "is not what's happening," the White House released its own statement claiming that it supports a free press—directly after banning a reporter from a news conference.

I loved Kaitlin’s questions. ALL reporters should do this.

While the press was right in this case, they must report all of the news, not just what it’s owners want the public to hear.

My answer: Because Vladimir is playing Trump like the imbecile that he is! The analogy that I would use, is Vladimir is like an adept chess player playing against a checkers player. He has been and is playing Trump like the buffoon that he is!

Ban the Bomb, Ban Nuclear Weapons, not reporters.

Just a hint of what’s to come (If the Republicans do well in the 2018 election and Trump is re-elected in 2020). I just wish the Republicans would change their name to the nationalist party or something like that instead of obscuring who they are with the same of the party that Lincoln belonged to…