Home | About | Donate

While Corporate Profits and Tax-Dodging Soared, Analysis Shows Just 6% of GOP 'Tax Scam' Benefits Went to Workers

While Corporate Profits and Tax-Dodging Soared, Analysis Shows Just 6% of GOP 'Tax Scam' Benefits Went to Workers

Julia Conley, staff writer

A new six-month analysis of President Donald Trump's 2017 tax cuts details how workers received little benefit from the plan, despite the savings many of their powerful corporate employers received.

Surprise, surprise!!! Remember Claude Raines in Casablanca, or Lucy with the football? Elect liberal/progressives AND Bernie Sanders and get rid of this bullshit.

2 Likes

Yet, I doubt that even this will stop people from voting for the GOTP. And yet, they are “offended” because people call them lemmings!

I’m lower middle class and my taxes actually went up and inflation just increased my cost of living Gasoline alone increased .27cents.

2 Likes

We’ve been putting up with thuggery since Ronny Rayguns. I thought 2016 was our last good chance to stop the madness, but now the crazy’s have taken over the whole asylum and it’s board of regents.
If this election goes awry only revolution will end the scourge.

They are aristocrats and wannabe aristocrats. The thinkers think they have all the answers, got them from Fox Noise you know. The stinkers don’t know shit and are simple minded rednecks. “Deplorables” you might say.

Unfortunately no human being is simple. Yes, they have nonsensical beliefs but we humans are all complicated which is what makes society so messy.

For tax year 2018, I actually had to pay a whopping $6.00 to the Feds, while still getting a refund from Illinois. This means my Federal taxes went up over $250.00. Thanks, Donnie! Also, no more mortgage interest deduction. The fabulous tax reductions for the rich will certainly help their stock holdings, but will benefit me little, if anything.

As a lower middle class income my taxes actually went up and inflation at Wallmart actually left me short, not to mention the resent hike in gasoline prices. I think Wallmart actually hired more shopping cart wrestlers.