Home | About | Donate

While Pushing for Corporate Legal Immunity, McConnell Vows to Block Extension of Boosted Unemployment Benefits

. . . . . . .

( I have never so clearly noticed as now how our Declaration of Independence states that the People have the right to alter the power and form of the Government to effect our Safety and Happiness. )

. . . . . . .

Regarding the issue of corporate legal immunity (and various other matters) it is time to clearly remind the elites that We are not subjects whose health and happiness can be sacrificed at the discretion of the oligarchy, and we need to remind them that their privilege and position is not sacrosanct and that if pushed enough we can and will change how things are organized and run.

1 Like

These morally corrupt elite spend 100s of millions whinnying about government regulations unless it enriches them. Hypocritically they are getting huge benefits for their Monies while those they hurt have nothing.

As if no one saw this coming…I’m feeling exploited and angry! Anybody else??

1 Like

Sorry, “purposefully” should read “purposely”.

Way past that for me, I’m looking at angry in the rearview mirror.

How about we block any extension of (employment) compensation along with the (unemployment) extension. Let’s see how the lower income congress critters fare with no pay. The word absurd comes up way too often lately.