Home | About | Donate

Whistleblower: Trump Admin. Overruled Dozens of Security Clearance Denials

Whistleblower: Trump Admin. Overruled Dozens of Security Clearance Denials

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

A White House whistleblower says the Trump administration cast aside "the best interest of national security" when it overturned dozens of security clearance application denials made by career officials.

1 Like

Sure, we assume Trump has the power to bump heads. That doesn’t mean they are people THE PEOPLE can trust.

Trump is certainly banking on people, one by one, pealing off and saying, "Im tired of this and I’m moving on.
All that’s left then, is Cummings’ and his tenacity.

1 Like

This is the problem with Maddow-gate. Dems and the east coast media set their hair on fire trying to prove Donnie was guilty of the one crime he did not do instead of concentrating on the thousand that he was. Imagine if two years ago MSDNC had concentrated on Trump U, illegal campaign payoffs, crooked real estate deals (standard NYC deals), and hundreds of others. They concentrated on the Manchurian Candidate crap and Bob “Eliot Ness” Mueller was going to save the day. I am so sick of seeing that Dems “might” issue subpoenas and especially, they are formulating plans. Formulating? They had two years to fill out the paperwork and the only thing they should be doing is putting the date on it. The corrupt being investigated by the inept.

4 Likes

Hell in 2016 he disavowed Bernie’s civil rights record

2 Likes

I do find it curious that when a non-acceptable decision is rendered it isn’t reported to the House Oversight Committee. I mean isn’t that what oversight is for, correcting oversights? Who was the last chairman that made this oversight? Oh right Representative Benghazi, Trey Gowdy. So he was the one who gave Trump a pass.

2 Likes

This person is a hero. It is never safe to reveal the machinations of an increasingly authoritarian regime.

1 Like

When will the nut cases wake up and realize that he doesn’t give a damn about our nation and its people - let alone the world. A man who should never have been more than a tv host if even that. Our nation is under a dark cloud and unless this man is removed we will experience more and more damage from his insane meddling.

1 Like