Home | About | Donate

'White House Cover-Up': Covid-19 Task Force Reports Withheld From Public Reveal Trump Knew of Threats as He Spread Lies

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/08/31/white-house-cover-covid-19-task-force-reports-withheld-public-reveal-trump-knew

4 Likes

“Known since June” way to downplay the severity of Trump’s intentional spreading the virus to benefit from the chaos. MFer knew since December.

14 Likes

Surely we already knew this.

8 Likes

It is what it is. Trump is a pathological liar. The USA is now entering its final days of collapse now. And Trump is the perfect host with the most for this unfolding reality tv shit/horror show.

5 Likes

What ever happened to that early on video where Trump tells everyone that it is “just like the common flu?”

4 Likes

And yet another reason to impeach Trump. But Trump is secure in the knowledge that this will not happen as he knows how feckless and pusillanimous the Democrats are. The chance that the Democrats will ever grow a spine is about as likely as Trump resigning before the election takes place.

6 Likes

But, this is not an absurdity, It’s third degree murder.

7 Likes

I never said that this was an absurdity. But believing that what Trump did was third degree murder is certainly a reason to impeach him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

5 Likes

It is really hard to read much more of this type of information. We all know that a cornered, rabid rat will bite. There is no surprise, only pathology. And yet I gaze into Nietzsche’s proverbial abyss day after day and it gazes back into me with perhaps even more determination. Perhaps my fate will be that of Nietzsche. If I were you, I put your money on it if the Orange Pustule wins/steals again.

8 Likes

Godzilla is saving it on a hard drive for posterity.

3 Likes

WTF again and again and again.
I am waiting for the next shoe to drop. I open up CD in the morning and all pages are blank except for a big banner with an Iron Heel emblem.
It’s sweating time.
I am going to watch Rambo tonight. Need some pointers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope the next generation embody the understanding to be " stewards of the truth."

3 Likes

Although the Orange Menace, while clever and cunning, is a world-class ignoramus so probably understood nothing that his aides were telling him about it.

1 Like

My guess would be some sort of homicide or manslaughter (the definitions vary widely among the states), AND crimes against humanity. But let’s not hold our breath, but shout it from the rooftops (or Twitter).

2 Likes

In a nation known world-wide for its insular ignorance, I’d warrant that a very tiny percentage of the population (infinitesimal among ‘MAGA’ cap-wearers) would have availed themselves of information, that can be found at web-sites such as: +ttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Know anyone considering voting Republican for anything from ‘Dog-Catcher’* to ‘President’? Send them the above link with some advice on how to sort the columns by ‘Total Cases per Million’ and ‘Total Deaths per Million’ (something the current indirectly temporary monarch in the White House refuses to acknowledge or even understand).

• Is or has ‘Dog-Catcher’ ever been an elected office?
    +ttps://slate.com/news-and-politics/2010/11/is-dogcatcher-actually-an-elective-office.html
4 Likes

Yes, he has murdered thousands of Americans, I say murdered because the bloom of Covid-19 in our country which now has the highest per capita infection in the world, bar none has been and continues to be a direct result of Trump’s failed policies. Now he is playing with the notion of heard immunity. No, human beings are not sheep, cattle, horses or goats. Trump if you insist on referring to the human race as a herd I am calling you out for wrong terminology. What you will be doing is “culling the herd”. About this, Mr. Trump if you would simply peek out from under your delusional frame of mind for even an instant you may see that you and all your loved ones are actually mortal.

6 Likes

‘indirectly elected’

I think it will take more than one generation, and we will not likely ever eliminate wetiko entirely. And the world could descend into fire AND ice at any time. But the world is almost certainly in a state of chaos (in the technical sense–James Gleick, 1987), so many things that are improbable and were impossible in the not-so-distant past are now on the table

2 Likes

" What did they know and when did they know it? " The White House, CDC, NIH, HHS, FEMA, DHS, Dept. of Veteran Affairs, CIA, DoD, …NSA, FBI.
Do we really know how data regarding COVID-19 has been manipulated?
Government reports from Europe, especially France & Italy ( possibly Spain ), were on the " we’ll get right back to you on that " and " you’ll be the first to know, trust me " lists of internationally trusted EU reporting agencies.
The WHO is now the WTHRT ( Where The Hell R They ) on truth telling ( medical reports ) because they wouldn’t go along with blaming this fustercluck of a pandemic solely on China?
Yikes!!! The backfilling cover-up on this gigantic fail has caught up with the front loading of the released data… A data circulating firing squad paid for by the hundreds of taxpayers who are getting shot figuratively every day? While in line at a circle jerk contest? Give up, yet?
No wonder Trump isn’t holding DNB ( Daily News Briefings ) any more. His lyin’ ass just can’t keep up with his lyin’ mouth, anymore. Whodda thunk?

4 Likes

Every election I watch V for Vendetta. Just gives a little hope, if only…
;-})

7 Likes