Home | About | Donate

Who Among Us Would Accept This?

Who Among Us Would Accept This?

To the tune of Woody's and Pete's trenchant "Which Side Are You On?": The day after the slaughter, Gazans marked the 70th anniversary of the Nakba and began burying their dead - including 8-month-old Laila al-Ghandou - as U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki "Chutzpah" Haley blocked an investigation into Israel's atrocities, praised Israel's "restraint," and when the Palestinian envoy began to speak, walked out. Because she is clearly on the self-righteous, fact-defying, baby-killing side.

Nikki Haley is disgusting! I cannot, and will not believe that a Democratic Administration would
have put people as loathsome as Haley and Bolton into these posts.

Well you don’t have to believe, after all the U.S. is no longer a democracy, it is a kleptocracy owned by a handful of people. In a way it never was truly a democracy. Maybe it became a democracy in-between the FDR and JFK years but once they killed JFK the government has made sure that no democracy aside from superficial resemblance would ever arise in the U.S.

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.

Madeline Albright was a Democrat serving in the Clinton Administration.

She also ignored the Genocide in Rwanda, refusing to acknowledge as such wherein UN forces were pulled out when the General on the Ground was begging for more troops. She later claimed that “The USA did not have enough information” on the situation in Rwanda which was patently false as documents show they were acknowledging a genocide internally from the beginning.

Iraqs dead children that were “worth it” and the Rwandan Genocide totalled some 1.3 million dead.

Same shit, different shovel.

Jesus why must the corporate news on the Holy Land always be crafted to make Jew supremacists look like they have a heart and are trying their damnedest not to kill the people they’re killing.

Today Judy Woodruff announced that Israelis were “shooting Palestinians…”

Right. They were " shooting Palestinians for trying to cross the border." There’s always a reason

And that’s just the killing. Who in the American corporate news world has the balls to tell you about the theft and destruction of shelter whenever they discuss “settlements,” or as they call them in Jerusalem, “neighborhoods?”

You own nothing in the Holy Land or the Holy Territories unless you have an Israeli deed, and who do you suppose gets one of those?

Why do you not believe the Democrats would not put loathsome people into top posts? They were trying to put Hillary Clinton into the Presidency?

Have you seen what they are fighting about? The settlements look like mole people live there. It is an ecological disaster waiting to happen. The Palestinians at the very least understood the nature of where they lived. Impositions like this don’t last. Someone should ask them if it is worth it.

Its very easy to prove how hypocritical they are - just reverse the situation. What would the US/Haley/media/etc. be saying if instead of 2400 injured Palestinians and dozens of dead Palestinians, it was 2400 injured ISRAELIS and dozens of dead ISRAELIS (all unarmed) killed by Palestinian snipers?

lol You all know the answer. Massive condemnation, frothing at the mouth about Palestinian “terrorists,” moaning over the loss of the “poor, dead, innocent Israelis,” followed by a massive military assault of Gaza by the Israelis, killing thousands.

Hell is going to be a very, very crowded place.

Nooky has achieved the dubious honor of being the greatest National Embarrassment in the U.N., surpassing the previous title-holder John Bolton.

I never claimed that all Democrats are perfect. And even the good ones made bad decisions.
But my statement above is still true, and they are better by far than this current group of Republicans.

Another thing…I am sick and tired of this obsession with the Clintons. They neither own nor control the Democratic Party. It’s not 2016 anymore, and it’s certainly not the 1990’s anymore.

So, you believe that she is as bad as John Bolton or Nikki Haley. I disagree with you. Whatever her faults, she has been smeared and maligned continuously, often untruthfully,
for 26 years now by forces on the far Right.

Some of the commonly accepted “facts” that many believe to be true about Hillary are not, in fact.

It really immaterial what you think of the Clintons. You stated the Democrats would never put people in charge like the Republicans sdid with Bolton and Nikki Haley and I pointed out they would and have done so. That you would ignore this as a “well this happened in the past and is not NOW” is part of the problem in that it the same thing that suckers people voting for the Democrats over and over again in the hopes that “this time it will be different”.

At the end of the day it never different really. I sw no evidence whatsover that the rest of the Wrold was better off under Obama and I would point out that in her own Campaign for President Ms Clinton stated outright that if elected she would attack Iran. This is a matter of the public record just as her cackling over the destruction of Libya was. It is not “far right myths”.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-promises-to-bomb-iran-as-president/

I have never been “far right” and I go to great lengths to seperate the myths from the realities and I believe it a MYTH to believe the Democrats are anything other then a Corporate party and that the Democrats somehow the party of peace. I just look at their record.

Hilary Clinton said pretty much THEN what Ms Haley says now, that being Hamas responsible for the death ot the Paestinian Citizens at the hands of the Israeli army.

Here’s a FACT about Hillary: SHE IS CORRUPTED SCUM!!!

I would agree she is tainted scum but a rank amateur compared to the current administration. At the very least her non-alignment with libertarian Koch funded scum bags.

Are you SURE about that comment???

I’m not a Hillary fan but from an ideological perspective yes. You know something I don’t?

One thing the American people could do now is begin gathering and signing Petitions Of Apology for the Crimes of our Government, and send them out to the people of Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and so many more societies that our Government’s policies have abused. Some day the tide will turn, and some future Nuremberg-type War Crimes Tribunal will come looking for those Americans who caused the world so much pain. Woe to anyone then who cannot prove having tried in some way to stop the carnage.

all it takes is for " good men to stand by and do nothing". we need to take to the streets in protest, and then to the voting booth. moral ground is necessary against this administration.

There is a special place in hell for beasts like Haley…she is showing herself to be a fascist shill. Gross.

This is just one article. Look for more in your search engine; they are there.