Home | About | Donate

Who Is the Real Nuclear Threat?

Who Is the Real Nuclear Threat?

John Buell

Recently there was an extraordinary moment on corporate television.

Good article! Very timely in view of recent events (Bolton, Pompeo, Iran).

‘Funny’ that just prior to Bibi’s performance I emailed The New York Times Letter Editor:

RE: Israel Says Secret Files Detail Iran’s Nuclear Subterfuge April 30, 2018
Dear Editor,

As I read the "Ha, ha, ha,” from the University of Tehran professor who said that Israel had “fabricated evidence” before and might have again, I wondered again when will the media ask Mr. Netanyahu about Israel’s nuclear weapons and their whistle blower Mordechai Vanunu’s ongoing court battles seeking to end the restrictions that keep him in Israel, despite being freed from 18 years behind bars in 2004 and being granted asylum by Norway so that he can join his wife of three years.

In June 2005, I was in Jerusalem researching for my first historical fiction when a serendipitous encounter with Mordechai Vanunu that led to a series of interviews [my 3rd book] and the realization of my childhood dream of being a reporter when Vanunu tells me:

“Did you know that President Kennedy tried to stop Israel from building atomic weapons? In 1963, he forced Prime Minister Ben Guirion to admit the Dimona was not a textile plant, as the sign outside proclaimed, but a nuclear plant…When Johnson became president, he made an agreement with Israel that two senators would come every year to inspect. Before the senators would visit, the Israelis would build a wall to block the underground elevators and stairways. From 1963 to ’69, the senators came, but they never knew about the wall that hid the rest of the Dimona from them. Nixon stopped the inspections and agreed to ignore the situation.”- “Beyond Nuclear: Mordechai Vanunu’s FREEDOM of SPEECH Trial and My Life as a Muckraker”- by Eileen Fleming

Please view the UNCENSORED “30 Minutes with Vanunu” freely streaming at YouTube

Thank you for any consideration,
Eileen Fleming

Edit this post

It’s been crystal clear to me at least, the real danger to ME/NA peace is, and has been, the extremist racist expansionist agenda of Israel. The political mix of religion and national goals has created - very intentionally and effectively - a propaganda tool of great success for Israeli extremists…so-far…their secret nuclear weaponry is the elephant in the ME room.

The Israeli attack and occupation of south Lebanon was an aggression gain (steal) water from Lebanon’s Litani River and its precious water - a failed attempt that drives today’s US/Israel aggression against Iran and Hezbollah!.

" In 1978 Israel—anticipating a new government in Tehran that would support its fellow Shi’i in southern Lebanon—invaded and occupied its northern neighbor up to the Litani River.

“In 1982 Israel again invaded Lebanon to drive out the Palestine Liberation Organization and to establish a government in Beirut that would allow Israel to exploit the Litani. The war, engineered by Israel’s then-Minister of Defense Ariel Sharon, resulted in the death of 20,000 Lebanese, 2,000 Palestinians massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps”

“The latest manifestation of Washington’s relentless economic warfare against Iran to pressure it to abandon its support of Hezbollah” - is rooted in Israel’s lust for Litani River water!

The Marine Barracks bombing in Lebanon was at the very least known by Israeli intell before it happened - Israel and the Mossad allowed that bombing to take place to influence the US to get more involved to secure the Litani water! (see the revelations in ex-Mossad officer Victor Ostrovsky’s book)

The agenda of israel is now, and has been since at least 1948, to expand territory to be for Jews only - the definition of apartheid and racism - taken by force, the territory of Palestine became the Occupied territories, part of the very devious and depraved agenda of Israeli/zionist/settler goals for their dream of a “greater Israel”!

On a related note: "Prominent Israeli historian Ilan Pappe says US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital has shown the Palestinians that Washington has no interest in helping them achieve statehood.

In an interview with Al Jazeera in Qatar’s capital, Doha, Pappe also said Trump’s positions should make Palestinians realise that American intervention is not required to achieve peace."

Israel has buffaloed the entire world to support or allow thru cowardice, Israel’s illegal colonization of the Occupied territories of Palestine, the Negev, and Golan Heights - a racist agenda and brutal ethnic cleansing!

Pappe, who is Jewish and born in Israel, said his support for the Palestinians to regain their homeland is driven by moral principles and his care about the future of Jews in historical Palestine."

https://www.merip.org/mer/mer116/water-israels-occupation-strategy