Home | About | Donate

Who Is Worse: Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell?

AMEN on all counts, 'Tank!!

Another “AMEN!!” here –

I was going to reply in a similar fashion, but youse guys beat me to it — and did a much better job than I ever could have.

2 Likes

Who Is Worse: Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell?

Which is worse: A 20 pound pile of cow shit or a 20 pound pile of horse shit? Does it really matter, they both provide an overwhelming stench that should be gotten rid of.

4 Likes

He ha, this video about poor Deval is hilarious:

1 Like

absolutely spot on Uncle. I don’t recall he ever once even mentioned war crimes trials for Dubya and his real POTUS. He did actually recognize that he was the only thing between the banksters and the pitchforks - and then he protected them! Either he was the most naive politician since Jimmy Stewart went to Washington or he was a plant by the forces of NeoLiberalism to lead us to, well, where we are today. 'course he had help and encouragement from Pelosi. - and now they are both ACTIVELY and BRAZENLY trying to keep help (Bernie) from coming.

3 Likes

I wish I could agree with you but the DNC and Democratic leadership are so corrupt that nothing will stop them from installing their anointed candidate even if they need to make last minute rule changes to stop Tulsi or Bernie. Look what they did to install Tom Perez. Hubert Humphrey did not run in any primaries but was handed the nomination in 1968 to stop Eugene McCarthy, handing the election to Nixon despite Wallace taking 9 million votes from the Republicans. The first major unifying idea of any political party is supposed to be a desire to win an election but I think the Democratic leadership are willing to destroy the country and the party to stop an assault on the MIC and Wall St.

4 Likes

B-I-N-G-O-!!!

3 Likes

That’s one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

McConnell is worse. Trump has no real ideology, he’s just a grifter. McConnell is a true believer.

Yes…(“Yes” is a complete sentence in this case)

Who is worse? I guess Pelosi and Schumer get my vote. The evil flourishes because of their lack of leadership and conviction. The Republicans are filling a vacuum that Dem leadership has created.

Trump is dangerous because he is erratic and impulsive. McConnell is his flunky. Both are willing to do whatever to hold unto power.