Home | About | Donate

Who's Funding Super PACS This Election Season? Good Question

Who's Funding Super PACS This Election Season? Good Question

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Campaign finance reform advocates have rallied against super PACs' ability to influence elections since their creation in 2010, and new reporting by the Washington Post puts a spotlight on how "ghost corporations" are pumping money into these committees, with their big money contributors hidin

WaPo sez: "FEC action on the issue of these 'ghost corporations' giving to super PACS appears unlikely, the Post says, because the FEC has been 'recently deadlocked on whether to even investigate such cases.'"

Not like it's the FEC's responsibility or anything ...

FEC mission statement sez: "The duties of the FEC, which is an independent regulatory agency, are to disclose campaign finance information, to enforce the provisions of the
law such as the limits and prohibitions on contributions, and to oversee the public funding of Presidential elections." (Emphasis added)

That's exactly what I was thinking reading this article. It reminded me of a thought I had back when the bailout went through, and that was, 'we've reached a point where they no longer busy themselves covering their tracks because they know they're above the law and are intentionally and blatantly making that clear to any and all detractors through their actions.' They seem to keep upping the ante in that regard as time passes.

"Billionaires for Bernie -- $0.00" Hah!

What about foreign governments and others? Israel, Saudi Arabia, ISIS?
What about the War industries of other countries?

Dark Money can and probably does come from everywhere. Anyone with the money can buy an American President now.

Only Bernie is not for sale.

It may be a trite and banal saying; nevertheless it is true and cuts to the chase: AMERICA HAS THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY!

Conservatives only understand superior force. Liberals arm yourselves.

People who dont vote for Bernie cant complain when one day they realize their democracy does not exist anymore because the 1% now control most if not all of our lawmakers both sides.....We will dance to their tunes in all things.