Home | About | Donate

"Who's Next?" Israel Expels Human Rights Watch Director for Opposition to Illegal Israeli Settlements

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/25/whos-next-israel-expels-human-rights-watch-director-opposition-illegal-israeli

1 Like

I’m surprised they didn’t kill him. That’s what fascists usually do.

1 Like

Watching all the hand wringing over the plight of Palestinians is tiresome. If change is desired then the pain which always comes with change must be accepted. So get serious. Nothing good will happen until my country endures enough pain to induce it to change its ways. This will also cause pain to other countries closely tied to my country.

My country is the USA.

Apparently, t least in our own corrupt empire, Richard Spencer, the Navy secretary, is next for the crime orf holding one of our military elite responsible for war crimes. The Trumpenfuhrer is feeling emboldened by his successful coup in Bolivia. As I posted in the New York Times: If Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper took his oath seriously, it wouldn’t be Spencer he was removing. Trump’s defense of war criminals is in itself criminal and, like most of his actions, is damaging to our country. He remains a security risk, an internal enemy and a clear and present danger – as do his henchmen.

4 Likes

Tweetle-Dumb is just following in O’Bummer’s footsteps by letting War Criminals remain free, although I must admit much more blatantly by openly pardoning them.  O’bummer’s damage to our middle-class – especially homeowners – was likewise carried out in a more subtle way by bailing out the Banksters in­stead of bringing them to trial.  If O’Bummer and his henchperson P’Loser had done their jobs in 2009 then Haspel, Mnuchin & Prince would be serving hard time instead of serving Tweetle-Dumb, and Yoo would certainly not still be teaching his perverted version of Law at U.C. Berkeley.

4 Likes

Trump is our latest bum. Ask Ambassador Yovanovitch how it feels to be ousted for doing a great job.

1 Like

I feel confident the Zionist members of US Congress will immediately call for sanctions on their fellow Fascist Zionist… Well, maybe not. They all seem to be busy getting even with Trump for stepping in their Ukraine slop bucket of easy money.

We can fix it by expelling Trump.

1 Like

Human Rights Watch is often rightly criticized for working in parallel with U.S. foreign policy.
Kudos to Omar Shakir for standing up to HRW orthodoxy as well as Israel.