Home | About | Donate

Why I’m Calling My Reps to Ask For True Tax Reform That Benefits Those Who Need It

Why I’m Calling My Reps to Ask For True Tax Reform That Benefits Those Who Need It

Nancy Turner

After watching her home state struggle with budget shortfalls, a concerned Illinois reader urges fellow citizens to take action on pending legislation.

Hundreds of activists held a rally in Foley Square before marching to Wall Street to protest Congress' tax bill, which was approved by the US Senate in the early morning hours of Dec. 2, 2017. (Photo by Albin Lohr-Jones/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)

Concisely articulated response to these criminal actions by our so-called ‘government’.

Well done, Nancy Turner.

Thank you.

Thank-You Nancy Turner for your service to our country.

In a perfect world the FBI would be arresting these crooks for subversion. What they are doing is a crime and anti-american at minimum. Under the Constitution it clearly states that the President shall provide for the general welfare of the people. General agreement is that means 100% of the population, not 1%. I don’t call my thieves anymore. I call for them to be arrested. Are there any Americans left that will do this? They have sworn to uphold the Constitution. It is their sworn duty, is it not? What are the FBI, the military and other related agencies doing to uphold the Constitution? Not a damn thing.

Progressive taxation is the soul of civilization.