Home | About | Donate

Why is Donald Trump Lunching With a Saudi War Criminal While Yemenis are Starving?

Why is Donald Trump Lunching With a Saudi War Criminal While Yemenis are Starving?

Medea Benjamin

While President Trump sat down for a sumptuous meal at the White House on Tuesday, March 14 with Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, millions of Yemenis are going hungry thanks to Trump’s lunch guest.

Trump: " they are nice people."

What Trump left out is: THEY ARE NICE... RICH PEOPLE THAT I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH! That is why even though they are a terrorist, Muslim, country they are not on my black list.

at least he didn't bow to him.

Don't War Criminals hang out with their own kind?

Their Day of Reckoning will come.

As Obama did and then blew the Sauds a kiss on Tuesday by bombing the shit out of Yemen.

A "kill or be killed" scenario is rapidly developing.

Just as the Bushes, Cheneys and bin Ladens did, Trump, Tillerson and bin Salman all came out of the same mold.

Well, well, well, look who's back- We missed you Ernestine!
You just missed the big troll event that took place yesterday....

I saw these videos on tv but no explanation of what was going on????I watch evening news broadcasts NBC ABC and there is almost no coverage of our foreign wars??????

Because Yemenis do not matter as they have no oil and the Saudis matter as they have more oil than sand. But they have lots of sand too, but that is needed to absorb all the blood from the beheadings for adultery and saying the truth about the royal family and other indiscretions. Oh, and as a side note, the philosophy for ISIS was born, raised and still nurtured in Saudi Arabia. Oh let the love from both our major parties pour out endlessly.

Two peas in a freaking pod.

Neither one having any clue as to their effect on Humanity.

Both inheritance beneficiaries.

Some Founding Fathers recognized the danger of unbridled inheritance of Wealth, and here are two prime examples.

Two Character-Free souls, used to, from birth, wielding unearned Power and Influence, schooled on Price Tags, completely ignorant on Values.

The Saudi people have a lot less to say, in form anyway, than we supposedly do about our respective, yet unrespectable, governments. The barriers to linking up, people to people, seem more formidable than ever, even as the technology, to do so, keeps getting easier.

If it's a game of numbers and we have the numbers, why do they keep winning?

I heard a saying when I was in college that went something like, "if you want to get a covered wagon across the plains, remember that a thousand chickens are as strong as one ox, but the trick is getting them to work together."

Hey, babe! Sorry I haven’t been around. My kid brother died unexpectedly at the end of April, and as administrator of his estate, I’ve been up to my arse in alligators! If this all-consuming job is finished by the end of September (keep your fingers crossed), let’s try to catch up. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Funny-I was just thinking about you today and receiving that broken jar of honey!
Yes, sounds great, lets catch up when circumstance allows…

• So sorry to hear of your loss- Sadly this is happening all too often in our time of life- My younger brother died unexpectedly last year also…