Home | About | Donate

'Why Is He Trying So Hard to Keep It a Secret?' Postal Service Sued Over Refusal to Release DeJoy Calendar

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/16/why-he-trying-so-hard-keep-it-secret-postal-service-sued-over-refusal-release-dejoy

3 Likes

These folks are crooks.

7 Likes

Trump considers the Nation itself as his private business so why would this USPS cretin DeJoy not consider our USPS his private business? What is scarier than both? Trumps enablers.

7 Likes

Checks in the mail,

1 Like

He donated $600,000 to Trump and other Republicans after his job became open. That is worthy of a Lincoln Party ad, I would say. People don’t like mail tampering Donnie.

2 Likes

These rich right-wingers feel entitled thereby allowing themselves to be lawless in full view of trump. Trump the “candy man” of pardons.

2 Likes

Lie, Cheat, Steal.

The GOP playbook.

3 Likes

“We should issue a subpoena” ?

When was the last time a GOP operative responded to a subpoena ?

3 Likes

Yes I agree and from Trump’s perspective, becoming POTUS was probably one of the best business decisions Trump ever made in his corrupt…lifetime!

1 Like

Every POTUS during the past four decades as bled taxpayers to fund ever expanding corporate welfare programs that indirectly benefited them. Trump simply cut out the middlemen and soaks up taxpayers money directly.

No calendar, no tax returns, no transcripts, no State dept. phone records, no inauguration donation records, no emoluments clause records, no lobbyist communication records, seems like a pattern is starting to develop.

3 Likes

Your absolutely correct. Congress has tied it’s own hands on this subject, when the 2006 Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act was passed, this included most members of the dem party in congress at the time. When the broad picture is looked at, at all the failings of congress you bring up, one has to decide is this ineptitude on the part of the dems in congress, or collusion with their “kissing cousins” across the aisle?

IMO, our only real chance to see justice with DeJoy, that he can’t be pardoned out of, is with the NC AG prosecuting him for his felonies there.

1 Like

Almost agree, and I say almost hoping the donkeys will not allow drumpf to pardon anyone to protect his own guilt. That’s going to be the giant shoe yet to drop. Yes, it’s going to take I fear individual State prosecutors to bring down drumpf and the gop at this point. We’re still paying the price for the donkeys not prosecuting tricky dick!

1 Like