Home | About | Donate

Why Is There a Huge Trump-Like Chicken Outside the White House?

Why Is There a Huge Trump-Like Chicken Outside the White House?

Common Dreams staff

A giant inflatable Trump-like Chicken appeared outside the White House in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday sparking widespread concern—but mostly laughter.

According to the New York Daily News:

The puffed-up poultry appears to be the same model that was created last year in China to celebrate the Year of the Rooster.

Not a good idea to provoke Mafia Don. Especially when he is in the john, tweeting and choking the chicken.:rooster:

Post a giant chicken in front of Trump’s lawn just in time when he is boasting about possible nuclear war. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT COULD BACKFIRE. I bet this chicken was set up by establishment Dems. They want to pull us into a nuclear war, be it with NK or Russia.

Thanks, I needed that laugh!!!

So even when Trump starts a nuclear war, it will really be “Hillary-Killary-Shillary’s” fault?

You are engaging in a parody of the “Bernie Bros for Trump” right?

I’m sorry but did I ever see your dear Dems propose push for talks and diplomacy with North Korea. No, just like the republicans they are all too willing to push useless sanctions on nuclear powers and further beat the drums of war. And I will continue to blame the Dems until they learn their fucking lesson for their failures during the 2016 election, which they still haven’t done and are just doubling down on their mistakes.

The big question is: How did the chicken get past security?

I don’t think the real trump chicken would like the balloon version…chickens don’t have "Restless Little Hands Syndrome ".