Home | About | Donate

Why Senators Must Reject Avril Haines for Intelligence

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/12/29/why-senators-must-reject-avril-haines-intelligence

3 Likes

Medea and Marcy, Avril Haines seems a great fit to help lead this “Christian Nation”, seeing how we slaughtered the indigenous people and stole their lands in addition to importing and enslaving people from Africa to build this “Christian Nation”. Let’s remember what this country was founded on and can’t get over. But hugs for your hard and thoughtful work!

4 Likes

*"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me understand,

Cause I’ve been in love before, and I’ve found that love was more, than just killing with drones."*

2 Likes

So it goes on , there will always be people to fill other peoples boots. History repeating itself down through the centuries it goes millennia after millennia.
Different actors but the same story.Nothing will change if we don’t challenge the narrative.

Challenge the Cultural Story not the Individuals.
That’s where the real work begins.
That is the Way.

2 Likes

Hi Hemp:
Haines so fits, once again, the quote from Kipling’s poem with the words------
" The female of the species is deadlier than the male.";

Sadly, the American women who have been in these political positions are deadlier than the Himalayian snow creature of the high, high mountains. : (

1 Like

Yet more proof that within the Liberal mindset the face of mass murder is acceptable if it is female or colored.

1 Like

Agree this looks concerning and I will mobilize my networks. This is not time for cynical shrugs.

I have to admit, however, that in the case of Pakistan, there is a lack of trust that has been earned. I don’t support the drone strikes, but Pakistan’s provision of a safe haven for Osama Bin Laden was only one example of why they couldn’t be trusted.