Home | About | Donate

WikiLeaks Cancels 'October Surprise' Announcement Over Security Concerns

WikiLeaks Cancels 'October Surprise' Announcement Over Security Concerns

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

WikiLeaks has canceled an announcement set for this week, citing security concerns.

After exposing hundreds of thousands of people's credit cards and sensitive information, it serves wikileaks right. Assange has gone off the deep end.

Some people here (some commenters, posters towards me here ), if I gave them the cure for cancer would not like it; for, they are to busy working on grudges ( karmic debt ) to truly understand that forgiveness is a virtue.

First of all it would appear that you have a pretty shallow deep end.
Lastly, if a sniper from the US government was going to take a shot at me if I went out on a balcony at an embassy I'd cancel my appearance as well.

Assange is wise to fear "the most transparent POTUS in US history". nearly eight years of punishing victims and whistle blowers while rewarding perpetrators like General Betrayus has made the risks Assange faces "perfectly clear" as Nixon would say.

Be safe, Julian!

Assange knows that this election is lost and that Hillary will be the next president. So does anybody actually keeping track.
So why fire all of your bullets now?
Tactically it would be best to unload on Hillary after she's in office.

Violence is the least productive avenue to take.
The oligarchy wants violence to erupt.
They are working very hard to see that it does.
Never fall into "their" violence trap and find yourself either dead or in jail, charged with things that never happened.

So a man that simply wants to speak his mind to a world that wants to hear what he has to say cannot do so in security, despite the patsy UK government having spent aboout £3.5 million/year to stop him from simply taking a taxi to the airport...

Hard work not to feel the way you do. You've got me by a couple years but I'm not far behind you. I find myself pretty regularly sayin "We're F**ked!

As near as I can make out, all that's happened is that Assange won't speak from the balcony, but via video link. This whole thing was an NBC "reporter"'s announcement, not something coming from Wikileaks.

Listen, the people need a hero and it is not going to come from our political system. You have to leave your soul at the door before ever allowed to enter that club. With each year, the poor classes grow and the middle classes shrink. Quality jobs dwindles and income inequality grows. Banks can run massive scams defrauding millions of people and nothing happens to them. Politicians lie to the public over and over again and make deals to serve the interests of the very people who bring all these woes upon us. They are rarely held accountable. The security apparatuses do nothing as they become a ‎rogue entity against the people and for the advancement of the broken political system. They approve and provide the players in this charade.

We have a Fed with the keys to the printing press, telling the American people that it will grow the economy, but in actuality and deliberately, it only grows the pocket books of those on wall street. It is all a scam, a farce, a very growing nightmare for millions across the globe. Anyone who is foolish enough to think that putting in "hillary clinton", (lower case not worthy of a proper noun), who's record shows that she marches in line with the very problems we American's face in growing numbers, is just a fool or a paid shill. If I thought for a minute that she could or would change this problem I would vote for her, we all would. But, Alas, actions speak louder than mere words.

These criminals play the overall good nature of the Human spirit to their benefit. We tend to forgive and we forget even more easily. We fear for our families because we have a media who has continuously shown us the picture of War, here among ourselves and across the globe, even if we were not there to remember it firsthand. We are kept well fed on a diet of lies and manipulation and are well trained in the arts of hating each other because of the differences we have. We must hate Police because one day they may have to hold back the rebellion, and our Military and domestic Police must hate us as we hate them to be effective in silencing that rebellion.
It is time, folks; time to rid ourselves of this vomitous stench that dares claim to represent us. "hillary" means more of the downward slide, "trump" is just the stooge who makes her victory plausible, and Assange, third part of this drama, is the hopeful that may pull back the curtains to wake up a Nation in sorry need of true honest leadership.

We the people of the US deserve the right to funnel our successes across the world to make it a better place, not bomb the shit out of it! We are propaganda slaves to believing we can sell Russia 20% of our Uranium which actually was more about assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest producer, one day; then fear them as a nuclear war boogeyman the next. Our representatives get paid and take donations from the very corporations raping our country and planet one day, then their forked tongues say they will fight against them the next. Come-on, wake up, take a stand, take time from your busy schedule, and take back our country.

I hope Assange takes the entire corrupt, lying, morally bankrupt system down and God bless him!

Yesterday on one of the Sunday shows the talk was all about how the Russians could be fabricating emails and there would be no way to tell if any leaked emails were authentic or not. It looked like preemptive spin to me. Now this announcement. Something is afoot.

If edward snowden thinks Assange went too by not redacting personal info, I think that says something.

If you didn't give to the scumbag Dem party you would not have been outed as an idiot.
I have no problem with it.

Would you feel differently if a hacker had posted the credit card info of all green party or CD donors? Is that fair game too?

Security concerns; what security concerns is Julian concerned about? No doubt the threat is real, since Julian has cancelled his October surprise announcement, but we need to know who Julian is talking about.

The Ecuadorian Embassy in what pictures I have seen, is surrounded by police, so Julian could not be more protected..could he?

Also, if I were Julian and had information that exposed the democratic party and HRC of their crooked shenanigans at the democratic convention, that made Bernie drop out, I would cancel my appearance.

"October Surprise" Is Back - Wikileaks' Assange Confirms Tuesday Video Appearance

After canceling a planned announcement from the balcony of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London (due to security concerns), Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is now planning to appear via video link Tuesday morning at Wikileak’s tenth anniversary celebration in Berlin.

More here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/october-surprise-back-wikileaks-assange-confirms-tuesday-video-appearance

http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources. The statement drew laughter from the room which quickly died off when the Secretary kept talking in a terse manner, sources said. Clinton said Assange, after all, was a relatively soft target, “walking around” freely and thumbing his nose without any fear of reprisals from the United States. Clinton was upset about Assange’s previous 2010 records releases, divulging secret U.S. documents about the war in Afghanistan in July and the war in Iraq just a month earlier in October, sources said. At that time in 2010, Assange was relatively free and not living cloistered in in the embassy of Ecuador in London. Prior to 2010, Assange focused Wikileaks’ efforts on countries outside the United States but now under Clinton and Obama, Assange was hammering America with an unparalleled third sweeping Wikileaks document dump in five months. Clinton was fuming, sources said, as each State Department cable dispatched during the Obama administration was signed by her.

This is the person whom some here advocate as next President of the USA.

Exactly.

"Security" at the Ecuadorean Embassy was found to be truly lacking just recently when despite (or perhaps because) the building is under constant guard by London police an intruder made his (or her) way into the building and it took the local precinct (a few minutes walk away) over 2 hours to respond.

Stank to high heaven!

Edit:

Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach

Aug 26, 2016 - The Wikileaks Twitter account reported early this week that an unidentified man attempted to scale the wall of the Ecuadorian Embassy in the U.K. at 2:47 am. The “cat burglar” escaped security and managed to flee to safety while embassy security waited two hours for U.K. police to take the two minute walk from the police station to the embassy housing internationally-known whistleblower Julian Assange.

More here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/assange-assassination-attempt-cops-took-2-hours-respond-embassy-breach

Assange Assassination Attempt? Cops Took 2 Hours To Respond To Embassy Breach

Aug 26, 2016 - The Wikileaks Twitter account reported early this week that an unidentified man attempted to scale the wall of the Ecuadorian Embassy in the U.K. at 2:47 am. The “cat burglar” escaped security and managed to flee to safety while embassy security waited two hours for U.K. police to take the two minute walk from the police station to the embassy housing internationally-known whistleblower Julian Assange.

More here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-26/assange-assassination-attempt-cops-took-2-hours-respond-embassy-breach