Home | About | Donate

Will America's Forever Wars Ever Be Over?

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2021/01/07/will-americas-forever-wars-ever-be-over

1 Like

War, ongoing, never-ending, wars seems to low on corporate(MSM) media’s radar along with many Americans these days. The c-virus has taken center stage of late until the ballyhoo at the Capitol by Trump’s rabid fans, spurred on by Trump’s ridiculous antics himself, yesterday. We never hear about the war in Afghanistan, or the US government’s support for the Saudi’s attacks on Yemen. I’m 66 and the US has been at war, of some sort, and many times more than one!, all my life. Yet…silence. It’s so normalized no one even cares these days. The anti-war movement seems almost non-existent except in some far left forums and avid pacifist websites.
So no, I don’t see wars ending until US Empire falls, and judging from yesterday’s drama it may be much sooner than most folks think.

4 Likes

No. They won’t.

Why? Because it is Tel Aviv’s directive.

Don’t even bother to question it lest you be deemed anti-Semitic … .

One thing’s for sure - these cats really know how to work the room … and the entire House, for that matter.

So, just be good little boys and girls and run along. Go on, now. There’s nothing to see here.

4 Likes

For profit prisons have contracts with States to insure minimum profitability guaranteed by the State tax resourses.
Same for the USA. We have no choice. We guaranteed a revenue stream to weapons makers. Here’s your weapon. Remember, we shoot non whites only.

1 Like

Zombies?

Will America’s Forever Wars Ever Be Over?

The 20th anniversary of the war on terror arrives.

**** NOT UNTIL THIS SCENARIO IS ENDED: ENDLESS, BOGUS,AMERICAN ENEMIES; FOR ENDLESS, BOGUS, WARS; FOR ENDLESS BOGUS, WAR PROFITS!

Nick, you’re too kind to Biden and forgot to
mention that he’s the “Senator from Mastercard.”
There’s big money in them big bombs.

not as long as the military industrial complex of corporations are allowed to buy our politicians and their votes