Home | About | Donate

William Barr Is Orchestrating a Slow-Rolling Coup Against the Constitutional Order

William Barr Is Orchestrating a Slow-Rolling Coup Against the Constitutional Order

Charles P. Pierce

So, the Attorney General of the United States, having presumably reassembled his gizzard after Senator Kamala Harris took it apart for him on live television, spit in the eye of the constitutional order by refusing to honor a pair of subpoenas from the House Judiciary Committee—one for an unredacted copy of Robert Mueller's report on the Russian ratfcking of the 2016 election, and one for his own sorry ass to sit in another chair in another commit

Charlie- Imagine the Republicans attacking a President Sanders, please. You keep directing your readers to imagine the ABB ( Anyone But Bernie ) scenario and the taint of " shilling " is on your cowboy hat. It smells of nervous sweat and a dab of unwiped horse pucky ( horseshit ). You’re alignment with the Clintonistas/Obamabots is as bad a visual as The Beto’s arm-waving, table dancing one trick pony amateur shtick.
As for Biden, R U ‘EFFING 4 REAL, here? The guy who likes the lying and totally discredited war criminal Dick Cheney. And, a host of other Establishment Dinosaurs who got us into this deep doodoo.
As to Sen. Warren ( I’m a contributor to her first Senate campaign ) I am withholding my judgment, because on her foreign policy stances ( or lack of articulated ones ) she seems to be withholding her best, here in 2019.
Mr. Pierce, no cowboy ( rover ) hat wearing preacher ever beat his dead horse when trouble beset him riding the circuit. He either rode his packhorse out or, picked up his saddle, saddlegun, bedroll and walked out. Any greenhorn might start a blazing, smoky signal fire but that just shows how dumb he is. And does nothing for his future prospects.
Sorry Charlie…you’re not even a good dead tuna, here. Maybe consider trading the hat in for snorkeling gear or a diving suit.
Just sayin’.