Home | About | Donate

With 170+ 'Protect the Results' Events Planned for Nov. 4, Pro-Democracy Groups Vow to 'Ensure Voters Have the Last Word'

Biden has already said that he will continue/keep some of the international policies of the Führer. I’m sure the EU is delighted to hear that! Reminds me of Obama’s “we must look forward and not backwards.” Translation: No intent on “going after” trump. That’s D-party wishful-thinking rather than pragmatic, realistic thinking. So much for the illusions of an “opposition party.” In keeping with the phony bipartisanship image, wouldn’t surprise me if Biden kept some of the trump regime cabinet members.

2 Likes

Long before that, Emiliano Zapata said “Es mejor morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.” “It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

3 Likes

Yes, and every vote is not going to count when Trump can call upon militias such as the Proud Boys, the Three Percenteers, and others to intimidate voters while also conspiring to kidnap governors in various states, acts which, alarmingly, have received very little attention by the mainstream media while the Democrats try to downplay what these fascists are attempting to do before the election takes place which is less than three weeks away. Biden seems to think that Trump’s role in all this is minimal. Biden underestimates Trump and his threat to this country and his desire to remain in power at his own peril and is a naive and extremely foolish thing to do.

Biden now says of Trump “What the hell is wrong with that guy” which is not exactly a stinging rebuke to a fascist like Trump and which is hardly going to cause Trump to lose any sleep over Biden’s less than powerful comments.

Yes, looks like the Republican’s fix is in.

1 Like

Very true!

1 Like

Yes, Michael Cohen: " TRUMP WILL NOT LOSE IN 2020" ! Mary Trump: " MY UNCLE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STAY IN POWER".

3 Likes

Biden cant fix anything, as our rights to regulate were signed away decades ago. Bernie lied.

Neither Biden nor Trump can.

Biden certainly cant because everybody is expecting him to go on with the Global Grab as planned, can’t as he is just a national leader and everything is now bound under international economic laws.

People drank the Kool Aid and they still stupidly think that Medicare For All is right around the corner when its really “Nothing For All”. (except sorrow and familial destruction)

Its going to be a really horrible situation, but this is what happens when people are successfully cheated out of their birthrights.

We do it all the time to other indigenous peoples.

1 Like

Whether trump wins or loses, the election has already been rigged by right-wing operatives messing with voters policies of all kinds.
It’s trump committing fraud. He is the one to go after.

With just about everything trump does he must defend himself because he is nearly always wrong. That is why he uses the tact turning all things into offense game to hide the defensive moves. He flips everything, because he is wrong on everything.