Home | About | Donate

With A Rod Of Iron: AR-15-Toting Churchgoers Renew Their Commitment To the Blood-Soaked Lunacy of Our Nation Amen

With A Rod Of Iron: AR-15-Toting Churchgoers Renew Their Commitment To the Blood-Soaked Lunacy of Our Nation Amen

Amidst the fiery debate about our murderous landscape, several hundred Moonie-flavored brides and grooms wearing bullet crowns and clutching AR-15s renewed vows at a Pennsylvania church dubbed the Rod of Iron Ministries, for the Biblical "rod of iron" with which God smites enemies. Meshing right-wing Christian jingoism with corporate gun fetishism, they blessed the sacred "accoutrements" (guns) that will "protect God's children," because sure, why not.

O.K. It is now official: The U.S. population is going stark-staring INSANE!!!

Wow. These pictures look look they cam from a really over-the top, low-budget, dystopian sci-fi flick!

The really horrible tacky sequel movie “Beneath the Planet of the Apes” - with none other than the late gun-loving Charleston Heston its star, comes to mind…

The United States has been going stark insane, especially on the subject of guns, for ages. As a society and as a culture, the United States is too dependent upon firearms for its own good. We’re now seeing the net results in more ways than one, if people get the drift.

The above picture should have the following caption: THIS IS WHAT THE AMERIKAN TALIBAN LOOKS LIKE!

Cultism 101.

Back in the early 2000’s a California writer named John Gorenfeld had a blog called, “Where in Washington, D.C. is Sung Myung Moon?”… it detailed all of Moon’s crazy political connections in DC. He gave it up when it was just peaking, after he had exposed a CORONATION CEREMONY where Moon was crowned King of Peace in a US Senate office building. This. really. happened.
Anyhow, if you have questions in your mind, like, “Just how crazy are cult followers?”, or “Just how corrupt are our politicians?”, definitely get his book: https://www.amazon.com/Bad-Moon-Rising-Washington-Religious/dp/0979482232 … Full disclosure: I have no affiliation to John Gorenfeld except I was a fan of his blog back in the day. When this article caught my eye, I was like, “OMG. Gorenfeld?” I’m glad to see there’s another sleuth on the case. (Finally.)

Be aware of the true believer, beware of the true believer. A reread of the True Believer by Eric Hoffer might be in order at this bizarro time.

Maybe a wall around the United States of America not a bad idea if it can do anything to keep this lunacy from spreading elsewhere. These are the types of people the NRA membership filled with , the same ones the few here supporting the Gun Cult assure us are “law abiding people and nothing to fear”.

Everytime I am tempted to engage in debate with one of those few that post here about the sanctity of guns and what reasonable peoples those that need arsenals of AR-15s are, I will keep these pictures in mind.

Batshit crazy.

Giving guano a bad name.

Yeah, looking at these pictures was a shocking reminder of how wide-spread socialized mental illness appears. Sad to think that human beings can be conditioned to believe pretty much anything and fight to the death for it. A sick culture produces sick people.
The beat goes on.

Fetishism in weaponry is nothing new.

Chapter 31

“Now,
Weapons are instruments of evil omen;
Creation abhors them.
Therefore,
One who aspires to the Way does not abide in them.
The superior man at home honors the left, on the battlefield honors the right.
Therefore,
Weapons are not instruments of the superior man;
Weapons are instruments of evil omen,
to be used only when there is no other choice.
He places placidity above all and refuses to prettify weapons;
If one prettifies weapons, this is to delight in the killing of others.
Now,
One who delights in the killing of others
Cannot exercise his will over all under heaven.”

Tao Te Ching, Mair Trans.

They lie, of course by calling themselves “God’s children”, they are the apostles of the evil and devil they pretend to defend. Calling themselves “God’s children” is pure blasphemy, punishable by a deep place in hell for eternity.

“…going…”? THEY ARE INSANE!

Robots trained to hate.

Direct Democracy

Welcome to The Land of the Feared and The Home of the Scared. Really, if those men need to hold on to something in church, they should try what is in their crotch, if they can find it. As for the women, well you know . . . (sorry for the rant, but this is disgusting!)

You’d think the cognitive dissonance would melt their brains.

And this culture is on the rise. They consider it “their time”.

It is tempting to dismiss this, but only at one’s peril. Not informing you of this, just commiserating.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!