Home | About | Donate

With a Straight Face, Trump Blames Media for Perception He Is 'Uncivil'

With a Straight Face, Trump Blames Media for Perception He Is 'Uncivil'

Jake Johnson, staff writer

The president also rambled about his "intelligence" and claimed he has "one of the great memories of all time"

Those who have to announce that they’re cool never are, lacking the self-awareness to know they’re not. The same is true of intelligence.

Of course he does not perceive any of his actions as uncivil, abrasive, disruptive, cruel, antagonizing, etc. because to do so would be to admit that he is imperfect and accept blame for the results of his cruelty and offensive actions. To look down would cause his self-anointed crown to slip and fall.

His silver spoon birth and existence has ensured that he has never been challenged when it has bee most critical to challenge him.

Chances are there has never been a time that he has had to reflect on his own abilities, and prove his mettle. There has been a world of people around him whose jobs have depended on confirming the cheesy cheeto’s reality.

And so his companies continue to cost the tax payers billions. His sex object continue to tolerate his insufferable disposition.

And so many Americans saw this during the campaign, and said “he looks like he knows what he is doing.”

This ride is more than half hanging over the cliff.
There is no reasoning with insanity.

The fact that Trump was a cowardly draft dodger, makes him nothing but a chicken hawk but I guess this is just more fake news. Trump has absolutely no right to be Commander in Chief when he is really chicken hawk in chief!

He actually said something true, he did attend an Ivy League school. Everything else he said should probably be disregarded. Just more reality TV junk.

" He actually said something true, he did attend an Ivy league school."

Yeah, too bad Trump became an educated idiot!

Oh be gone you reckless, ignorant poltergeist!

Trump is a legend in “his” own mind.

Or, what’s left of it.

oh, once again he proves how sick he is…I once worked for a man with a photographic memory that was well documented, he was guarded by his family to avoid too much exposure to the outside world and even then he was like a nutty-professor type and not a bit like rump…

Year after year the Ivy League pumps out bumper crops of what Martin Amis would call high-IQ cretins or Mensa morons (see http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a13052210/donald-trump-pox-americana/) whose claim to power and authority is that they’re well-connected and superbly credentialed - they’ve got Ivy League degrees!

Presidents have always been dishonest, frequently reckless, and occasionally unstable, yet few would agree with that assertion due in large measure to how the corpress has hagiographed the office and its occupant.

This applies as well to His Travesty, when it’s deemed that his actions, no matter how vile, bolster the power structure the mainstream media serve. When they don’t, we get a glimpse of the emperor’s new clothes.

So the bastard has a point, however perverse his intent in making it.

It is not what you know, it’s who you know that counts. And our faux prez proves that every day in every way. So it really is of note that he attended an ivy league college. (But shoulda gone to Princeton, where our highest of the high seem to come from). I notice he did not say anything about working for and earning good grades. I got the distinct impression he is dyslexic and that didn’t even have a name way back when he was in college, did it? It’s amazing that with some extra cash in your pocket you can “earn” good grades and get job recommendations. One of America’s longest running privileges of power.

Even though DJT has never read the Bible, let alone any book in its entirety (except maybe Archie and Veronica comics), here is a quote from Book of Proverbs that captures him and his personal “Igor,” Pence the Pious: (It is uncanny how the section depicts the demented dimwits to perfection)

Proverbs 6:12-19 NIV New International Version

12 A troublemaker and a villain, who goes about with a corrupt mouth, 13 who winks maliciously with his eye, signals with his feet and motions with his fingers, 14 who plots evil with deceit in his heart— he always stirs up conflict. 15 Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant; he will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy. 16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

I like that, thanks, the only problem is he’s made it to age 71…can we please have that disaster now?

In my fairly long life, I’ve noticed that the more a person insists that something about them is true, the less likely that such is the case. trump is a textbook case of this.

What a POS.

Tao te Ching, 24

Who is puffed up cannot stand,
Who is self-absorbed has no distinction,
Who is self-revealing does not shine,
Who is self-assertive has no merit,
Who is self-praising does not last long.
As for the Way, we may say these are "excess provisions and extra baggage."
Creation abhors such extravagances.
Therefore,
One who aspires to the Way, does not abide in them.

Victor H. Mair (Translator)

A-flokking-MEN!

I prefer the Tao te Ching…thank you.

Had to slide in the Proverbs selection as it captured the evil that occupies the souls of DJT and Pence. (Not a thumper myself…bible is simply a book written by men securing their place in history.)

“Creation’s abhorrence” has to IMMEDIATELY manifest in the expulsion of the male and female malefactors occupying Congress, SCOTUS, the cabinet, the Pentagon and the WH.