It is a very difficult task to fight off the Zionists and the Wahhabists.
The Zionists control the mind of America and the Wahhabists control America's oil.
Sadly, Yemen is just another small country that does not agree with
Sacrificing the lives and communities of Yemen in order to further enrich already obscenely wealthy munitions industry is despicable. Apparently, breaking constitutional law by supplying arms to a country with a long record of human rights abuses is SOP these days.
The war in Yemen is a struggle for power between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Simply put it's a war between the Sunni's and the Shiite's.
If the US wants Saudi oil then we must sell weapons to the Kingdom whether we want to or not
Which is another reason for America to embark on a crash program to cut our reliance on the fossil fuel industry by developing renewable energy.
What pray tell is the Khazarian Mafia?
This isn't just about Yemen. Saudi arms also end up in the hands of ISIS and al-Quada affiliates in Syria and Iraq as well.
Let's invest in peace not war. Put the money toward humanitarian aid, not weapons. $1.5 billion is a good seed.
The Khazarian Mafia was a new one on me. As was the White Dragon Society. Some of the connections I'm aware of.
It's going to take me a bit of time to research all of this.
Just curiously, do you go from step to step or how exactly do you unearth your facts?
It's really swell that Common Dreams provided links to petitions, so we can make our wishes known to Democrats and Republicans who have made it plain they don't care what we think and have no fear of ignoring our wishes.
I think Common Dreams readers would be interested to know what Jill Stein thinks:
Yeah, I know, but the emphasis in this article was Yemen.
* It would seem that any smaller, weaker nation that does not knuckle under to the wishes of the
United States Fourth Reich will be subjected first to a coup, to rid the country of any progressive leader, to be replaced by a compliant Nazi or Fascist. If the people resist, then it is bombs, drones, Special Forces, until they learn not to buck the Reich. Often, surrogates are used for the dirty work such as Saudi Arabia and other terrorist groups. ISIS, ISIL, Al Qaeda, etc., always well supplied by the Reich. (Not to mention an annual $5 billion to Israel to help them keep the Palestinians in misery until they are exterminated.)
* Since oppressed people tend to fight back, even against long odds, the Reich just gets bogged down in ever increasing wars. It also looks for or manufactures fascist allies to carry out its dirty work.
* Fortunately, even the strongest most vicious Empires eventually collapse; often due to their own dry rot. I think the Reich is starting to wobble a bit, and We the People could bring it down if we stick together and work for a return to freedom and democracy and an end to Fascism, surveillance and "endless," expanding wars.
* A big step in the right direction is for the millions who have been disenfranchised in this year's political circus to vote for the Green Party and refuse to play the Red or Blue Sock Puppet game of the Oligarchy. Remember, the lesser of two evils is still evil.
* I have found no evil in Jill Stein's program, or in the Green Party. Just caring and empathy for the people of this nation and the world, and for the environment which we depend on to survive. I think she could make great changes, if we all work together. We were willing to do it for Sanders until he bowed down and kissed the Red Queen's, er, ring. Let's put that same and greater energy into Green!
* Jill Stein, Green, 2016
"Once worked" then what?
Snowden is living in Russia.