Home | About | Donate

With Epstein Suicide Looming, Ocasio-Cortez Calls for Assurances Ghislaine Maxwell's Safety in State Custody

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/02/epstein-suicide-looming-ocasio-cortez-calls-assurances-ghislaine-maxwells-safety

3 Likes

After Epstein’s suicide last year, which a coroner ruled was not suspicious of foul play

Oh, really?

14 Likes

If one does not know or cannot acknowledge for whatever reason that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in his prison cell, it is still possible to write about it simply as a death without pretending that suicide was what was confirmed.

AOC’s concern has to do with the obvious, presumably: a witness to pedophilia, trafficking, slavery, and high crimes by wealthy and government-connected people is under similar danger of being killed before she can testify.

Mintpress News published an excellent piece by Whitney Webb examining all this in detail in the context of its historical background in connection with blackmail by various alphabet agencies in the States and similar entities abroad.

It is still up.

14 Likes

Trump’s gonna want her dead, just like Epstein.

The dead tell no tales.

13 Likes

Flash - Ghislaine managed to smuggle a revolver into her cell and committed suicide, shooting herself 18 times…

13 Likes

This national enquirer story belong on common dreams?

Besides, relax. The britz secret service will effectively handle this ladies case.

2 Likes

“Common Dreams Staff” seems awfully sure that Epstein wasn’t murdered,
stating it as fact. I’m not so sure.

7 Likes

Don’t let william barr anywhere near Maxwell!

7 Likes

The most jaw dropping Epstein connection is the suddenly retired Justice Anthony Kennedy‘s son’s involvement in Epstein’s Miami case (revealed by the Miami Herald). I think he was blackmailed into retirement because of his son’s unsavory involvement in the Epstein case. Of course, that paved the way for the creepy, drinking, serially accused, sexual assaulter, brat Kavanaugh. I hope Maxwell makes a deal and spills the beans and has to pay restitution.

6 Likes

The first question to be answered should be Who paid off – or pressured – the coroner. A clear answer to which would undoubtedly lead to many more questions — and many answers embarrassing to several people in very high places.

The fact that they got to Epstein so quickly and easily has probably scared Maxwell into keeping her mouth shut rather tight.  OTOH, I’m guessing that she – and the coroner – will probably catch a fatal case of C-19 any day now . . .

3 Likes

The entire Epstein operation was a “honey trap” run by intelligence agencies. She’ll never be allowed to testify to anything.

7 Likes

Sorta like the “honey trap” that Putin used to catch Tweetle-Dumb — or was it all the same one??

5 Likes

The real danger is having Rahm Emannuel anywhere near Joe Biden.

Yikes!!!

Can you even imagine losing Illinois to Trump?

Very willing to replace Dick Durbin and move Tammy Duckworth up to vice president.

1 Like

Fester, don’t tell me you still believe the Steele dossier? Although I wouldn’t be surprised if Putin (given his “ex” KGB career) has dirt on everyone

3 Likes

Why? Are you afraid she might contract the Epstein-Barr virus?

^https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infectious_mononucleosis

7 Likes

Wow. “I think he was blackmailed into retirement because of his son’s unsavory involvement in the Epstein case. Of course, that paved the way…”

Ok kids. This is not information and definitely not a valid argument. “I think X happened…” is meaningless conjuncture and not an argument of fact. Follow on that, “Of course, that paved the way…” In this sentence, the meaningless supposition is assumed as fact, and now imagined results plucked from the air are forced in as explanation in a criminal case. Epstein, et al, were/are horrible people, but please, no more, “I think,” “this must mean,” Obviously this." Opinion and imagination is not fact, and posting it as such sets up real truth for being called fake by malicious characters.

5 Likes

Sounds like Israeli Mossad has a big hand in this.
Check out RT Going Underground episode 897 for interview with former Mossad agent retired now living in Montreal Canada.

4 Likes

And dead men don’t wear plaid…
:wink:
Good to see you plugging away.

2 Likes

Sarcasm or satire?
The Steele Dossier has not be disproved. Just denied so loudly by the GOP goons that , to paraphrase the Old Bard himself, “Methinks they doth protest too much…”

The drunken barroom conversation George Pappadopoulos had with that Australian diplomat about Russian dirt on Clinton BEFORE the Russians had released that dirt, is what actually triggered the FBI investigation, or don’t you know?

2 Likes

Yes it has. See Glenn Greenwald and Jimmy Dore and Aaron Mate and Caitlin Johnstone and Ray McGovern and etc. Per Ray:

“We suddenly have documentary proof that key elements of the U.S. intelligence community were trying to short-circuit the U.S. democratic process. And that puts in a new and dark context the year-long promotion of Russia-gate. It now appears that it was not the Russians trying to rig the outcome of the U.S. election, but leading officials of the U.S. intelligence community, shadowy characters sometimes called the Deep State.”

7 Likes