Home | About | Donate

With Final 'Evil' Act, Ousted Jeff Sessions 'Reminds Everyone Yet Again Why He's Been the Worst Attorney General in Modern History'

With Final 'Evil' Act, Ousted Jeff Sessions 'Reminds Everyone Yet Again Why He's Been the Worst Attorney General in Modern History'

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

In his last "evil" act as head of the Justice Department under President Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions reminded "everyone yet again why he's been the worst attorney general in modern history" and drastically limited the ability of federal officials to use court-enforced deals to require reforms at police departments that are found systematically violating people's civil rights.

2 Likes

Why isn’t law enforcement rejecting this? Only one reason,

3 Likes

Did Trump give a handshake and an honorary white pointy hat to Sessions as he left? Missed opportunity to give the man what he has earned.

I look forward to defecating upon his grave.

1 Like

The supposed left doing what it always does: looking for any port in a storm.

Sessions, Mueller, the d-party kabuki show…so utilitarian and cowardly.

4 Likes

There has been no two steps forward for quite some time, and we can only wish we would only take one step back. But sadly we just fell backwards down a flight of stairs since 2016.

2 Likes

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, who would love to be “president” of the Confederate States of America. Nothing but a big eared, fried chicken eatin’, short AND stupid Alabama racist. Remember Neil Young’s song?

4 Likes

The only pleasure in all of this is watching Sessions get his just desserts from Trump. When you lie down and make your bed with “the devil” you should know that one day “the devil” will give you all you deserve for trusting in him. Trump is not one you would want to trust or ally yourself with in any way. You can expect him to turn on you at any time. The nation can expect that as well as it descends on this flight where he is the pilot.

Sessions can now go home to Alabama, sip on mint julips as he hums Dixieland and dreams of how great it was 170 years ago.

1 Like

Myself, I look forward to SHITTING on his grave.

2 Likes

As someone who grew up in a border state to the south since the early 50’s, I can confirm from meeting many humans in my many years, racism is a permanent disease of the mind that nobody ever recovers from.

In most all cases, if not all, it is learned from others, and is a curse you have till the bitter end.

While I would agree that it is a condition most carry to their graves and it is learned from other, I wouldn’t agree that it is a permanent disease (or condition). I grew up in the racist South – I got over it, just like I got over being Christian.

3 Likes

I saw this a year ago and it proves your point.

The only streets you and TJ1 go on to protest are The Street of Dreams. Complaining about the slow pace of the landscaping crew and the food delivery from Market of Choice, methinks.
What cheeses are you sampling with this year’s election whines? Putin Cheddar, perhaps? Green cheese requires that the green mold be removed before injesting the good stuff.
And, Sessions has never really investigated the relationship between Dr. Stein and her coziness with Mr. Putin before the 2016 general elections. Would you and TJ1 like to explain why he and the DOJ are not looking into this and issuing a public report of their findings? Also, where all the recount $$$ went. If it crossed state lines illegally that’s a felony; wire transfers of ill-gotten gains under false pretenses, and all that.
Or, is that just GP & Trumpster kabuki?
Maybe the hokey pokey is all about this tangled web of GP, Dr. Stein & Putin/Trump. Care to offer proof it isn’t? :):wink::slight_smile:

a) Address your questions to TomJohnson accordingly.

b) Your obsession with the Green Party is a sad one-two punch of pathetic and silly. But yeah, I’m surprised Sessions didn’t investigate that Stein/Putin nexus, especially considering how hard you’ve been shaking your fist.

c) If you’re under the impression that I give a damn about your views on how much I protest or my financial status, allow me to disabuse you of any such thing.

d) I like moldy cheese.

e) Have fun at the march in defense of Jeff Sessions and keep up the fight for LOTE.

Who’s defending Jeff Sessions? Here’s the deal: there was a smiley face behind those ???s, to counter your dismissive baloney about Mueller, Sessions, kabuki, the resistance… Always with " the grind " on the Democrats like it’s your personal mission to deflate anything positive coming from their grass roots organizing. Whatever it is, it’s always kabuki…
So. I make up some far-fetched scenario about the GP and you end your usual b.s. with linking me to Jeff Sessions’ policy and defending them. Calling me a racist, in effect? Calling LOTE people racist, too, perhaps?
Did I call you a racist?
And you certainly can dish it out, but you can’t take it, nor can your fellow travelers. The GP folks keep offering the progressives a mutual suicide pact, given the current political realities. Mocking DSA/progressive candidates, calling Sanders and his supporters charlatans, etc., etc., …
Why don’t you quit trying to bleed out the left/center progressives and build up from the local level to where you can claim a seat in the House of Representatives, for instance. Or, change the Party of Trump to a shade of green, maybe. Or, throw the race cards around at their gaming tables, where you won’t sound and look like a turd splashing into the punch bowl.

2 Likes

A border state- is that Maryland?

Yes. Good guess.

Maryland eh. I knew a fantastic guitar and banjo player from up that way. Name was -. Minge

If the left is “supposed,” perhaps it’s because it is not permitted to exist…by either party.

2 Likes

I about split a gut. Watching a bit of MSNBC and someone told David Corn that Trump lying to the American people is an impeachable offense. Without missing a beat Corn said: “Well then the House Impeachment Committee has 6,100 charges of impeachment for the month of October.”