Home | About | Donate

With Latest in 'Long Line of Obstructive Acts,' Trump Calls on Sessions to End Mueller Probe 'Right Now'

With Latest in 'Long Line of Obstructive Acts,' Trump Calls on Sessions to End Mueller Probe 'Right Now'

Julia Conley, staff writer

Watchdog groups and government ethics experts on Wednesday called President Donald Trump's latest tweeted attack on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation —in which he flat-out stated, "Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now"—possibly new evidence that Trump has obstructed justice and a declaration that could potentially be used against the president in the ongoing probe.

When asked why he had ended the probe, Mr. Mueller replied, “because the president requested me to do so… in a tweet.”

Trump calls the Mueller probe a " witch hunt" and I agree, except Trump is the witch and the hunt is getting too close to the truth for the witches comfort!

Translation: Manafort was a crook but nothing compared to Al Capone and the crooked Manafort only worked a short time for me, which should exonerate me!

Trump, stick a cork in it, Right Now!

First Jackass Trump will rue the day he ever won the 2016 election.

Didn’t Nixon try something like this?

Maybe Giuliani will re-interpret this for us?

Wonder what set him off this time?

Trump is scared shi*less.

As his supporters would say, ‘Lock him up!’ Complete with perp walk.

One in the lifelong history of trump’s bald-face lies and deception is his distancing himself from Paul Manafort the crook and tax-cheat, soon to be"Inmate number #123456!

“You know, Paul Manafort worked for me for a very short period of time. He worked for Ronald Reagan. He worked for Bob Dole. He worked for John McCain, or his firm did. He worked for many other Republicans. He worked for me, what, for 49 days or something? A very short period of time.”

Manafort, who was sent to jail June 15 for violating bail conditions, worked on Trump’s presidential campaign for 144 days in 2016, 92 of them as its chairman. He was an instrumental figure.

Trump is guilty as SIN.

Please support CREW and everything they are doing for us and our Republic, I do.

Despite the difficulty the law had getting witnesses to testify against Capone, they did nail him for tax evasion, landing him in prison where he died from syphillis. Capone, the neighborhood bully was small potatoes compared to Trump the global bully. With CREW, Mueller and others seeking justice, perhaps we will see Trump housed in Guantanamo yet.

Seems Trump will just continue to dig his hole deeper and deeper. Thanks for including the link to TrumpNotAboveTheLaw.org, to help organize opposition.

Looks like the normalization of the Iraq War is complete. Not only did this criminal play a part in selling the world Saddam’s WMDs, he also has a long history of coverups:

Mueller’s History of Cover-Ups

What some people don’t know about Mueller is that he has a long history of leading government investigations that were diversions or cover-ups. These include the investigation into the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the investigation into the terrorist financing Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the FBI investigations into the crimes of September 11th, 2001. Today the public is beginning to realize that Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a similar diversion.

Common Dreams has done fairly well in resisting the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don’t fall for the bullshit now:

Poll: Less Than 1 Percent of Americans Believe Russia Is a Top Problem

The number of Americans who consider Russia to be the biggest problem facing the country has not surpassed 1 percent in any of the past seven months, the pollster found. While major news outlets have relentlessly pushed the Russian interference narrative for nearly two years, Americans remain overwhelmingly more concerned about domestic issues, with concerns about immigration and the government topping the list of the biggest problems.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

This investigation is not about “Russia” it is the high corruption of the POTUS.

Gotta love those red-brown, neurotic tin-foil-hat leftists for Trump and other fascist authoritarians around the world.

Yes, Trump couldn’t tell the truth even if his life depended on it!

Didn’t realize you had a sense of humor. Of course it’s about Russia. You pro-imperialist boot licking anarcho-fascists are so departed from reality that you are blind to the fact that the Obama/Clinton duo armed and funded terrorists in both Libya and Syria. So if it’s about high corruption of the POTUS, where’s that investigation?

take your choices of images posted by people of like mind

(search images: trump as witch)