Home | About | Donate

With Million+ Signatures, Democratic Mega-Donor's Petition to Impeach Trump Surges

With Million+ Signatures, Democratic Mega-Donor's Petition to Impeach Trump Surges

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

As the president's approval rating hits a record low, Tom Steyer's multimillion-dollar campaign to impeach him continues to gain support

Tom Steyer

…don’t know where to sign the petition? I have the link on my front page…gilbertweaversatchell.org

I signed it daze ago…won’t you???

So lets get this straight, impeach Trump, then impeach Pence, then impeach Ryan, then impeach til the cows come home…

I still want to impeach McConnell over refusing to hold confirmation hearings for a sitting President’s Supreme Court pick.

The petition to impeach Trump is a good start, but from my perspective, what is needed is to drain the entire, putrid, swamp; otherwise, nothing will really change.

Corporations are THE threat to Our America’s Democracy. Period. Any oligarch, including this one (and the current Oval Office occupier) IS the embodiment of corporatocracy, i.e. “personhood” “its”. Immortal. Immoral. EXTREME Consumers. War mongers.

The corporate Reagan-Bush repubs, as well as the corporate Johnson-Clinton dems have no where to go in the current troubling duopoly “establishment” of crumbling empire. Political forces are scrambling but NOT in a good way. NOT at all! These “its” will lie, cheat and steal to maintain a business as usual “consumerism” with its profits-over-People paradigm.

Nowhere ‘cept sneaking into the corporate-riddled Dems, while simultaneously announcing “their” exiting from the incredibly noxious repubs (a sneaking end-around attack) to re-make the Dems as the “new populace party” - up-ending the Berners’ bid for Dem control. Leaving We the People, the s.o.s.

But this s.o.s. will look like a recast of Federico Fellini’s Satyricon: The white corporate supremacist fascists as the repubs and the white corporate “its” as the dems. Meaning We the People, will remain alone in a “consumer” wasteland of super fund sites, unbreathable air, and Mt. Vesuvius-sized trash and garbage piles. Surrounding us (our progeny of children will curse the day they were born into this nightmarish future) on all sides will be abandoned radioactive nukes.

DON"T LISTEN TO THIS OLIGARCH - unless he renounces “its” and “thems” and stumps for: N.I.M.A. “National Improved Medicare for All” - HR 676 [http://healthoverprofit.org/2017/10/10/down-with-the-copay/]

“National Improved Medicare for All” - HR 676 will bring We the People back together. Back from our forced estrangement due to corporate “consumerism”.

Here is the link to sign the petition: https://www.needtoimpeach.com/

There is so much evidence for impeachment that it would take Congress little time to draw up the articles of impeachment, which may include Pence and all the cabinet secretaries, by the way. Read more:

At the federal level, Article Two of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that “The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate. In Nixon v. United States (1993), the Supreme Court determined that the federal judiciary cannot review such proceedings.

The question is, who is worse, Trump or Pence?

Hate to say it: Pence.

Legislators in both houses have sworn to protect our democracy.
By willfully ignoring the treason committed by Cheeto with Implanted Wig, they are in collusion.
Imprison any of them who do not take action against the tide of crime being uncovered by Mullen.

Document steps that can be taken to protect our constitution and document the lack of action.
That will be the ground to throw them out.

And then have an election.

Tom Steyer’s timing explains why he’s a very succcessful hedge fund manager. Or, he’s a good friend of Robert Mueller.:wink:

Exactly. Taking out the odious dump, whether by impeachment (which takes a lot of time which will dilute the energy and time we/Congress needs to combat his madness every other hour), by Amendment 25, by peashooter, by full head hood, by locking him in a room with a beautiful blonde (blow-up doll)… leaves us with the evil and maniacal Mike Pence … and “Mother” and King Kocks (sic).

If that’s not jumping from the frying pan into the fire, I don’t know what is.

Unless Steyer has a failsafe plan to disable Pence, Ryan, Hatch, Tillerson, Mnuchin, Mattis, and the rest of that swamp, I’m not backing any impeachment movement, much less donating to it.

People need to be careful about shooting their mouths off and wishing for.

Agreed. Now how?

Sea, please see my response to oi812_YU.

I fervently wish I had the answer to your question! What is needed is for the 99% to somehow drain the entire swamp and take their country back…but how? Maybe someone a lot smarter than me has an answer. .

This is a diversion. I see these ads and ask why. I would love to run some ads on tv----ads about corrupt politicians who take bribes called campaign donations—or ads about calling out what the US military is doing around the world-------and asking why the media don’t cover these important topics that effect all our lives.

The media is all in a frenzy over this truck killing in NY----Yet there will be next to no reporting what the US is doing in Yemen, Syria or Somalia . It shouldn’t matter if you support these actions or are against at least report on these military actions so the people of the US have an understanding of what is being done in their name. How many terrorists are being created in Africa right now?

Where were you Mr. Steyer when the 20% of the U.S Uranium was given to the Russians by the Obama Administration brokered by then Secretary of State Hilary Clinton? and in return the multi million dollar of at least 140 million kickback to the Clinton Foundation and the inflated speaking fees of $500,000 received by Bill Clinton from Moscow.

It seems to me that Hilary Clinton has a cozy relationship with the Russians when she pushed that “reset button” for better relations with Vladimir Putin.