Home | About | Donate

With "Mountainous" Evidence on Plaintiffs' Side, Hundreds of Cancer Cases Against Monsanto Get Green Light

I’ve been thinking about this for a few days. Sorry I am a bit slow!

There is a problem with your logic. It sounds good, but working people are the contradiction. We have always been held at bay by the promise of better for our children. The better almost never comes, of course. But we trade our lives hoping for it. At least until now. Now we have a society that despises the children (millennials) while worshipping success and hoping for nothing.

But back to the rich: I grew up reading science fiction. I think what these rich people want is to use every resource ruthlessly, including human resources (us), to reach some automated utopia for the few.

They don’t see us as subhuman, or even as livestock. They see us as a big messy number in an equation that needs solving. How do you solve an equation? Eliminate the variables (us). That is what they are striving toward at human-breaking, planet-wrecking speed.

I hope I’m wrong! If not, we better make sure those in control know we’ll take them with us.