Home | About | Donate

With New Covid-19 Strain 70% More Transmissible, Nations Rush to Contain Spread From UK

He was confederate to his bones. His ideal constitution is one which facilitates ownership of human persons by corporate “persons.”

1 Like

The English sickness disease. English speaker’s syndrome makes things worse.

It is is my understanding someone recently said not the take the vaccine if one is infected, yet still no clear guidance from CDC.

It will take far more than electric cars to give us even a snowballs chance in hell.

1 Like

At this point I’m beginning to think that if humanity is even going to have a chance to survive, the West needs to complete collapse.

1 Like

Yes it is here, and it is baked into how virus evolves. But anything that can buy time to get the vaccines out, can save lives.

1 Like
Conspiratorial type of rant, feel free to ignore

My gut tells me there is something nefarious happening with Covid.
Remember the US military training exercise in Wuhan just prior to the outbreak?
Remember watching the news everyday as Covid was found in another country?
Another? Another? Until every single place on Earth had it? Why was that?
Why did I have pneumonia? Why was my family so sick those three weeks?
Why did we have such a bad flu season, one year ago?
Remember “12 Monkeys”?
Why did Covid start in a city with one of the largest and busiest markets AND airports in the world?
Just as the annual labor migration was beginning?
Why did Covid NOT start in a tiny village where a wild game hunter caught bats or pangolins?
Wuhan is a massive city. Bigger than New York City !!! Its number 17 in the world !
As well, two of the biggest pharma’con LLC’s magically have a new mRNA treatment available which bypasses clinical trials despite being denied trials for the “technology” in the past because of safety issues.
I’m just venting thoughts , so thanks for reading if you did.
I will pass on the mRNA “vaccine” myself.
I might get the standard old fashioned type, that was developed in China almost a year ago , but no-one talks about that either , LOL , oh ya, its the one Brazil is using because of its superior results, anyways…

https://nextstrain.org/
https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/

1 Like

But something did come from a small place just before covid19:

~https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/11/13/pneumonic-plague-tied-black-death-sickens-people-beijing-china/4176578002/

~https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/asia/plague-china-pneumonic.html

~https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/11/pneumonic-plague-black-death-china-sparks-fears-outbreak.html

Well – if you reconsider what you saw in just one week of the virus “lock down”
you would recognize that at that time we saw a temporary but huge easing of
POLLUTION as gas guzzling cars were taken off the roads.

I’d also recommend “Planet of the Humans” to you by Michael Moore – which
also comes with a response to criticism which is even more interesting.

YouTube has it and imagine other video sites.

But, why argue against any progress to remove POLLUTION on which the virus travels –
and which contributes to Global Warming and creating viruses?

California began 30 years ago with a STATE MANDATE to manufacturers to make create
ELECTRIC CARS which would be 10% of the cars on their highways at that time. And
they delivered – wonderful ELECTRIC CARS which were high performers and which long
lists of citizens wanted to LEASE OR BUY, in fact.

What happened? See: "Who Killed the Electric Car?"

AFTER the leases were up on the cars and the owners begged to BUY these cars – all
of that was ignored and the thousands of ELECTRIC CARS were taken back by car companies
and CRUSHED.

You obviously do not understand the threat that the oil industry is to our survival.

Military also uses 80% of our oil – you still can’t run a war right now without OIL –

As you can see from Trump, there is no concern from this entire administration about the
PEOPLE, THE VIRUS KILLING THEM, OR GLOBAL WARMING … except to moderately
do what they’ve been doing for 50 years, allow them to continue on with CAPITALIST
EXPLOITATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET.

That’s also of course WHY we have perpetual wars everywhere (just in case the oil runs
out before they get to all of them) especially in Middle East.

ELECTRIC CARS DO MATTER – AND WE NEED ELECTRIC CARS NOW …

This is one way to break some of the Elite hold over the nation –

1 Like

Hello Salarz, there really isn’t much point in taking the vaccine if you are already infected.

The Elite own the industries that makes everything we “consume”.

One reason the ev1 was killed was because the oil companies needed to maximize the return on investment for recent projects. During this time the elite were able to transition oil companies into “energy” companies. Another reason was the batteries were made by non-Elite companies during the ev1 time. The Elite were able to fold all of the needed technology into their holdings.

There is only one way to break their control.
We must stop using money. Use a gift economy model.

Here’s some added context to what I said … but all of the post is relevant –

GLOBAL WARMING = VIRUSES

ELECTRIC CARS DO MATTER – AND WE NEED ELECTRIC CARS NOW …

This is one way to break some of the Elite hold over the nation –

That’s also of course WHY we have perpetual wars everywhere (just in case the oil runs
out before they get to all of them) especially in Middle East

Elcil: The Elite own the industries that makes everything we “consume”.

Wrong, they don’t “own” anything, especially our natural resources –

We allow corporations certain privileges for a period of time – all of which has been
betrayed and illegally expanded.

Our Founders, however, did give their fellow Elites great influence and control over
our nation’s wealth and natural resources – while they preached the myth of “Equality for All.”

That was the first “redistribution” of the nation’s wealth from the many – the Commonwealth –
into the hands of the few.

Elcil: One reason the ev1 was killed was because the oil companies needed to maximize the return on investment for recent projects. During this time the elite were able to transition oil companies into “energy” companies. Another reason was the batteries were made by non-Elite companies during the ev1 time. The Elite were able to fold all of the needed technology into their holdings.

Oil industry has always been “energy” – let’s not confuse ourselves –
Granted, oil industry was paying for a $50 BILLION propaganda campaign over
50 years to lie to the public about Global Warming – but presume that was what
the continuing rise in gas prices was all about and that WE were actually paying for it.

Personally, I think we all agree with GHW Bush as he made clear to White House journalist
and Texan, Sarah Mc Clendon –

George Herbert Walker Bush said : ‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.’ That is a famous 1992 quote by George Herbert Walker Bush to Sarah Mc Clendon, a Texas journalist who Bush had known for years and who was the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time. Mc Clendon had asked Bush: ‘What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?’”

Some contend this had more to do with the Assassination of JFK when Bush was CIA director while in Dallas, that fateful day.

The current myth is more like Elites “preaching water” to the public – “while they drink wine.”

I think what you mean is that we need to uninvent money –
and I think TRADE is the closest way to doing what you’re suggesting.

NOTE: –

And you’ve totally ignored the EMERGENCY OF GLOBAL WARMING AND IT’S
CONNECTION TO THIS VIRUS AND POSSIBLY OTHER VIRUSES.

Also note that the virus is weighing most heavily on AA’s and Hispanics here – living
in POLLUTED areas – something else which is at least being suggested by our MSM
– and of course once again based in RACISM. And, after they are struck down by the
virus, they do not have the same access to health care that many other American do.

GM’s EV1 – mid-to-late 1990’s –
The EV1 uses two 5.6 kW (7.5 hp) electric motors, rear-mounted driving the rear axle, powered by a 21.1 kWh battery pack rated to deliver a combined power output of up to 11.2 kW (15.2 PS; 15.0 hp). It has a claimed top speed of 89 km/h (55 mph) and acceleration of 0 to 30 km/h (0 to 19 mph) in 2.4 seconds. Battery
### Daihatsu EV1 - Wikipedia
~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu_ EV1

And that’s MORE than 30 years ago and more since the California MANDATE –
Elites are very good at whittling away – and delaying –

The entire concept of homes for SENIORS/elderly and often ill is sick and sickening.

There is nothing natural about this idea – especially since they are also throwing those
with Alzheimer’s into these places. Then they limit their access to the areas where
seniors who don’t have Alzheimer’s are allowed.

Personally, my opinion is that this worsens those with Alzheimer’s. Many of these people
were formally active – they can still do many things for themselves, like shop and cook.
And some require very little observation. But they are pretty much prisoners in these
Ralph Lauren type homes where they are taken into the outdoor area for “exercise.”

Here’s the harm – when Alzheimer patients are limited to people just like themselves they
become worse. They have no access to the outer world which may trigger different memories
and thoughts. They are forever stuck in their own confusion about reality and even the past.

I respect you, your opinions, and comments.
I will only address the parts relevant to my comment.

(whatever / shrug emote)

Happy Festivus.

1 Like