Home | About | Donate

With Oceans Under Greatest Threat Ever, Trump Administration Urges Even Less Protection for Marine Life

With Oceans Under Greatest Threat Ever, Trump Administration Urges Even Less Protection for Marine Life

Julia Conley, staff writer

"It shouldn't be too much to ask to protect two percent of the U.S.'s exclusive economic zone off the Atlantic coast for future generations."

Can we please ship these criminals to jail?

Better yet: To a place of execution!!!

To the Greed Capitalists, the Earth is no more than a huge yard sale. And the sale WILL continue because murdering the planet is fine but murdering the murderers is not. Justice my ass!!!

Well, we murder people around the world 24/7, 365 every year since I have lived (save maybe when Carter was prez) so this admin (if we can even call it that) is just making it consistent with the entire world and environments. Is there anything they have yet missed targeting for decimation? Land, sea, brown waters, sacred land, priceless wilderness, air we all breath, and every living creature on earth.

Are worms, rocks, dirt and sand less important than people? Only from the viewpoint of some people.

Yes, that is better. The Us is being run by the mob.

You know they own the jail, write the laws, and have the judge and police in their back pockets right?

I like your angst…if we only had more of it we would have something to work with.

I wonder if rump will open up his back yard to the timber industry.

This article should have mentioned how preserving no-fishing areas increases the amount of fish that can be fished elsewhere. I think this is being practiced around the Channel Islands off the coast of California and the fishermen are realizing that the practice works.

Sure, seems like that. What makes people so greedy and full of avarice?