Home | About | Donate

With Primary 24 Hours Away, Sanders Extends Lead Over Buttigieg in New Hampshire Poll

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/10/primary-24-hours-away-sanders-extends-lead-over-buttigieg-new-hampshire-poll

3 Likes

I hope that Bernie wins NH in a landslide, nullifying the corporate media’s promotion of Buttigieg, the establishment’s flavor of the week, in their endless campaign to crush our movement.

21 Likes

Got me a Bernie shirt and will wear it to the poles… every vote counts!

7 Likes

While I seriously dislike corporate democrats, Buttigieg is a special type of sleaze. His personality aligns with that of a sociopath. I suspect his 15 minutes of fame are coming to a close and like HRC, the more he talks, the more people dislike him.

Time to push the pedal to the floor Berners and get the vote out. Time to crush his soul and send him packing.

14 Likes

Yay, Bernie! Formerly, I didn’t care about Mayor Pete, he was just some gay white guy that wanted to run for president. Seeing his manipulation of the Iowa caucus, it became apparent that Mayor Pete is a fraud and a front for DNC neoliberalism. Boo!

7 Likes

Soooo damn true!

4 Likes

Just goes to show the thoroughness of Bernie’s ground game. He is even canvassing the North & South Poles!! Good for you!!

BERNIE 2020

8 Likes

The Democrat Corporate Establishment is beginning to hedge their bets. Biden is toast. Informed voters will soon say: He’s What? As they learn more about Buttigieg and I am not talking about his sexual orientation. The spook state and oligarch support behind this phony is hair raising.

Neo-Liberal Wall Street Klobuchar is the last hope and is reflected in her increase in polling. Maybe not the last hope as the DNC has already said in the past: We are a private 501 © (4)
corporation and ‘we’ can ignore the vote. Bear in mind, when the DNC lawyer made that brilliant comment, the Clinton’s owned the DNC. Their proxies are still in charge.

4 Likes

Hillary’s puppet?

My only guess is his voters are 1%-ers and people who are pissed at Bernie for Hillary losing. They are voting for Pete out of spite.

1 Like

Little Buttigeig is a CIA asset as well as a corporate insider. His sudden ascension is the result of tainted vote counting by the DNC.

10 Likes

x1joe:

Having been a Bernie Delegate from Maine in 2016, I’m totally confident in 2020 that — Bernie will definitively “win this thing” if, and only if, he speaks-out and ‘exposes’ EMPEROR TRUMP and this “Damn Empire” (as Bernie would say) which is a Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire.

Clearly, Emperor Trump is “acting like an Emperor” as even mainstream CNN Chris Cuomo understands (and said earlier interviewing Jim Jordan) “this Trump is acting like an Emperor”, and as I’ve found in two years of weekly demonstrations in Portland Maine and Portsmouth NH, with my previous and new two-sided demonstration signs, which simply said:

DUMP
EMPEROR
TRUMP

(side 2 under an image of ‘Our’ American flag):

“We can’t be an EMPIRE”

and now my new 2020 signs simply say:

“Our Revolution”
To DUMP
EMPEROR TRUMP

(side 2)

GET ‘WOKE’ &
‘FOLK’ THE
EMPIRE

Which gets — BUD, MILLER, COORS, and Sam Adams beer truck drivers flashing their lights, honking, giving me ‘Thumbs Up’, and smiling!

If Emperor Trump has lost the union beer truck drivers, his base is done.

“He’s done. Stick a fork in him, and take him off the grill”

Having been a Bernie Delegate from Maine in 2016, I’m totally confident in 2020 that — Bernie will definitively “win this thing” if, and only if, he speaks-out and ‘exposes’ EMPEROR TRUMP and this “Damn Empire” (as Bernie would say) which is a Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire.

Clearly, Emperor Trump is “acting like an Emperor” as even mainstream CNN Chris Cuomo understands (and said earlier interviewing Jim Jordan) “this Trump is acting like an Emperor”, and as I’ve found in two years of weekly demonstrations in Portland Maine and Portsmouth NH, with my previous and new two-sided demonstration signs, which simply said:

DUMP
EMPEROR
TRUMP

(side 2 under an image of ‘Our’ American flag):

“We can’t be an EMPIRE”

and now my new 2020 signs simply say:

“Our Revolution”
To DUMP
EMPEROR TRUMP

(side 2)

GET ‘WOKE’ &
‘FOLK’ THE
EMPIRE

Which gets — BUD, MILLER, COORS, and Sam Adams beer truck drivers flashing their lights, honking, giving me ‘Thumbs Up’, and smiling!

If Emperor Trump has lost the union beer truck drivers, his base is done.

“He’s done. Stick a fork in him, and take him off the grill”

[All sign text lines are centered in my signs — but CD doesn’t do that]

great start to my day here in California. GO BERNIE!

5 Likes

being that you are from Maine, tell me where to send my donation to the group that is going to unseat Collins. she needs to be retired asap.

3 Likes

Excellent! Go Bernie!

BERNIE 2020

2 Likes

I just got home from canvassing in NH for Bernie this morning, as I have been doing since December, and my experience has been that Bernie has the most support and strongest ground game in NH by far. I have seen a fair amount of Warren brochures left on people’s doors, followed by Buttigieg flyers. I have seen hardly any brochures from Biden, and only one Klobuchar brochure. I am speaking of the Conway and surrounding areas. I am expecting Bernie to win NH by a significant margin and hope the hell I am not wrong about that. But, there exists the strong likelihood of more DNC shenanigans and I hope Bernie has observers in place to watch for the cheaters of democracy.

9 Likes

Penguins for Bernie!

2 Likes

And polar bears. Penguins and polar bears are definitely part of Bernie’s constituency, given that he is the only candidate left who takes anthropogenic climate destabilization seriously.

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate Klobuchar. Afterall, her grampie kept his money in a coffee can. How can anyone top that qualification?

2 Likes