Home | About | Donate

With Sweeping New Probe and Hearing on Presidential Tax Returns, House Dems Take Aim at Trump's Hidden Finances

With Sweeping New Probe and Hearing on Presidential Tax Returns, House Dems Take Aim at Trump's Hidden Finances

Julia Conley, staff writer

A month after taking control of the U.S. House, Democrats are taking steps to hold President Donald Trump accountable for his past financial dealings, with two House committees beginning investigations that they hope will result in the release of Trump's tax returns.

0 Likes

We know there has to be something pretty damning in his returns or he would have released them 2 years ago … and Democrats – keep ‘harassing’ the dotard until he breaks!

Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Trumpty had a great fall
All of Fox ‘News’ and all the Republicans
Couldn’t put Humpty Trumpty together again!

3 Likes

I’m hoping that in the midst of this freezing winter the temperatures will rise in Washington, DC to over 110 degrees and even higher around the white house. They need to start sweating. Congress had better do their job - if not - we the people need to turn up the thermostat on the Capital as well until something happens.

1 Like

We will finally find out that Trump is no billionaire but is head over heals in debt with zero equity to his name. The guy is a fake and I think his time has come.

1 Like

The republican party has turned into a complete illegal enterprise, even with the bogus laws they have created to protect their lawlessness. It is complete due to their aiding and abetting.

1 Like

W Bush and Cheney couched the WMD’s. The present congressional republicans have couched there oversight duties.
It’s time to stop the couching, and start some COACHING.

1 Like

Well we already know his price is $5.7 billion, take it or–leave him in place.

0 Likes

I have long thought that was why he has never released his returns, along with the fact that he never divested from his businesses (especially mar-a-dumpo and the hotel in DC that all foreign dignitaries seem only too happy to stay at).

0 Likes