Home | About | Donate

With Systematic Border Crackdown, EU Ministers Usher In End of 'the European Idea'

The Schengen zone was in jeopardy well before the Paris attacks. The sudden rush of hundreds of thousands of desperate migrants stampeding into Europe pretty much saw to that. The travel-free zone was always a well-intended idea but Europe's dark past was bound to reemerge once the "union" was put under stress.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is no credible source for this claim. What I did find was that some obscure wording in an earlier draft of Obamacare legislation could be construed to require such chips but nothing more. On one of the sites that offered this claim of 'all Americans will be microchipped by 2017," I also found a link to proof positive that Obama is a Musilm so I think we can relax, he for sure won't be microchipping his peeps.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It won't be very long before the free travel between the States will no longer be quite as free. Some of which can already be seen between states who have legalized marijuana and states who have not. The same goes for gun control or no gun control. We are really not that far off where the federal government decides to crack down on total free interstate travel.