Home | About | Donate

With Trillions in Safety Net Cuts, Bernie Sanders Says Trump Budget 'Breathtaking in Its Degree of Cruelty'

While Trump goes farther and farther toward eventually outdoing Hitler himself, Nancy Pelosi just announced she was against impeachment,… again. I’m having a hard time grasping the idea that Cortez was among those who voted her as speaker. Nancy Pelosi has distinguished herself as the most valuable republican in the right wing extremists arsenal. She already failed to impeach Bush in a thousand clear cut cases of high treason. This so emboldened the Organized crime syndicates that they Put their high chancellor into the game and upped the ante a quadrillion-fold. What, the question becomes, would be enough for these right wing extremist democrats, How about if the president launched nuclear weapons at the more progressive states? Would that be enough? Or would the concern be that the country, already heavily distressed, could not withstand the scandal? Nancy Pelosi needs to go sit across the isle where she belongs, and confer with her friends and allies - the extremist republican elite - and never come back. On the way she can take Clinton, Feinstein, Biden, Stephanie, Murphy, Lou Correa, Anthony Brindisi, Tom OHalleran, Kristen Gillibrand, Conor Lamb, Jeff Van Drew, Tony Perez, Pete Gallego, Kyrsten Sinema, Ron Barber, Nick Rahall, Dan Lipinski, and Cheri Bustos, Mary Gay Scanlan, Heidi Heitkamp, Joe Donnely, Henry Cuellar, Joe Cunningham, Vincente Gonzales, Joe Mancin, Visclosky, David Scott, Josh Gothheimer, Kendra Horn, Daniel Lipinski, Ruppersberger, Peterson, Sanford Bishop, Ed Case, Jim Cooper, Charlie Crist, Lawson, Costa, Butterfield, Brendan F Boyle, Kurt Schrader, Ben McAdams, Max Rose, Brad Schneider, Brady, Cartwright , Brown, Hastings, E. B. Johnson, Wilson, (there’s plenty more republicans in the democratic party than these - this is a start) - and every other card carrying right-winger with her. Never, EVER vote for a right wing democrat.

Biden is a Status Quo’centrist
no, he won’t rock the boat, never has. He will tell you to be satisfied with the way things are because it’s all you can expect for now. But maybe some day… just like daddy.
The Senator from MAster Card is not on the side of the poor and middle class.

Nothing really new. Trump has lied and deceived about almost everything. He has absolutely no moral compass and he is supposed to be leading this nation? Leading it to where? It is time that this guy is brought to justice. We - the people - are tired of waiting. He needs to be led out of the white house in handcuffs never to return again!

Yeah, Biden won’t rock the boat. What an understatement.

Pelosi is that gift that never stops giving…to Trump and his ilk. We - the american people - are an inconvenient truth for politicians like Pelosi. I knew this was what she was going to do because she has done it over and over again.

Actually - Garden variety Sociopaths.

My own words written. Rather than my first sentense I must insist is close to fact,
unfortunately, I’d rather the 2nd sentense as our calling:
"Denial of global warming is an act of war!!
Drill baby drill witches brew alaskan stew nebraskan brew ohio knew.
Iris Dement Our Town good night

Why be upset about this? Trump is simply following orders from his Elite Masters that’s been in play for decades… Agenda 21… What’s the problem???

Mealouts, Please don’t dismiss my disability that furthers causes that assist poor people. I am accomplished. My viewpoint may only seem odd. My designwork is peer reviewed. Seattle MAY need to strengthen its new seawall, slight drilling during AWV removal or thereafter. Memorial Day. Iris Dement Our Town say good night.

When ya-all are done bitchin’, ya kin sturt readin’; so, ya-all kno watt yer bitchin’ 'bout:

A BUDGET FOR A Better America - Promises Kept. Taxpayers First - Mar 11, 2019 - The Don tRexRump

There’s enough in this 150-page budget to make Trump a one-term Pissant, provided word gets around regarding just who he’s financially screwing, which is all of us but the 1%.

But, for god’s sake, stop suggesting Biden, the fuckin’ warmonger (Ukraine, anyone?), as a nominee…

Many in government, industry, and the military are very wealthy as a result of their influence and support of the MIC and it’s many immoral and unethical agendas.

The parties of the Duopoly do the initial dirty work of keeping us, the 95 to 97% of the voting electorate divided into two groups at war with each other about stupid issues.

If anyone is deserving of impeachment, it’s Nan.

I"m OK with that. But the romantic in me is kinda hoping for Aliens from an alternate universe

Across the mornin sky, all the birds are leaving.
But how can they know it’s time for them to go?
Before the winter fire, I will still be dreaming.
I have no thought of time and who knows where the time goes?
Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leaving.
Ah, but then you know it’s time for them to go.
But I will still be here, I have no thought of leaving.
I do not count the time.
And I am not alone while my love is near me.
I know it will be so, until it’s time to go.
So come the storms of winter
and then the birds in spring again,
I have no fear of time,
For who knows how my love grows?
And who knows where the time goes?
Judy Collins

Yes, it’s disturbing how blinded many are. But, the bigger question is, would liar Hillary have done the same?

What’s done is done. Forget (better yet, erase) Hillary. The bigger question is who can we support who will crush Trump and his policies, past and present.

Next Time?? wow.

Great post Wellan.
Have a read of the book Tomorrows God it describes how we could do this in the chapter …Throwing out the Money Changers Again .
It talks about decentralization and localised power . Community’s being more or less self sufficient and the end of dependance which is the Achilies Heel of Humanity .
It talks about the end of Need as it’s the greatest illusion of humans .
Interesting reading though .

The party Trump represents might be afraid that Trump will go too far, but he seems to be getting away with his program with their help because that’s what they want, too. They just weren’t bold enough to be up front about it.

As the Democratic Party field for 2020 begins to fill in, a couple of things have become glaringly obvious.

1. Trump may be partially correct, as it appears that a significant enough portion of the democratic electorate reallly doesn’t like Jews.
  2. the clintonites secretly love Trump, as he has been so awful that, even after their debacle in 2016, the corporatists see another golden opportunity to install yet another finger puppet like Biden in 2020. Just like Clinton and Obama looked like actual liberals compared to Reagan and W, Biden, Harris, Klobuchar etc, in contrast to Trump, will resemble George McGovern by convention time.
    You can see it coming. Bernie derangement syndrome has already begun, and finding an actual progressive among the current democratic leadership is shaping up to be yet another fruitless game of Where’s Waldo.