Home | About | Donate

With Trump Accused of 'Abetting Saudi Coverup,' Crown Prince Shielded as Khashoggi 'Murder Team' Members Face Death Penalty

With Trump Accused of 'Abetting Saudi Coverup,' Crown Prince Shielded as Khashoggi 'Murder Team' Members Face Death Penalty

Jon Queally, staff writer

"It's not surprising at all, but there is something extra evil about ordering the death of a bunch of people who tortured and murdered a dissident on your orders while you pretend you had nothing to do with it."

2 Likes

Well yeah…but what about the dissidents in Saudi prisons, flogged and beheaded and crucified for such crimes as blogging, attending demonstrations,etc? What about every Saudi woman, treated as livestock owned by their fathers until sold to a husband? And then, what about the crimes against Yemen, but now we’re getting into areas of major US complicity…next you have to ask, what about the crimes of the US military, or the crimes of Israel, abetted by both the US and Saudis…

10 Likes

THIS is who the president of the United States is in bed with!

4 Likes

Money is thicker than water to these miscreants.

2 Likes

Case in point Turki Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Jasser was a Journalist who was tortured and murdered in a Saudi prsion AFTER Khassogis death. There very little in the way of news stories on that event.

4 Likes

Who ever heard of a bunch of officials protecting a guilty leader? Oh yeah, O’Connell, Ryan, Hatch, well the damn republican party covering for Trump.

2 Likes

It’s good to be crown prince…

The concepts of justice or human rights do not exist in Saudi Arabia. Maybe Trump will give the Medal of honor to Mohammed bin Salman to show where he stands on issues of justice and human rights. The US is not far behind with its love of the death penalty and killing in general.

1 Like

You know governments can be avaricious, immoral, unethical and ignoring of their own laws, that is to be expected, but don’t allow them to be grossly hypocritical about it. Call them out, show the World their true faces and make them sweat!

2 Likes

Yes, wildfire, it’s clear that of the Saudis, just like the Nazi Empire (and all full-throat-cutting Empires), “we have ways of dealing with people like that”.

But aside from this expected news that the Saudi ‘Crown Prince’ MBS had the truthful but dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi killed is now an open secret and a fait accompli, the really interesting aspect of this deathly power — is how, the ever jealous power of this insane faux-Emperor Trumpius Caesar digests this example of deceitful ‘power to kill anyone anywhere in the world’ that MSB just ‘trumped’ Emperor Trump in showing-off, eh?

A reasonable projection of how our dear ‘supreme leader’ (Fuhrer in German) will react to SMB so globally bragging that he can ‘off’ anyone anywhere is very likely to set the mini-mind Trumpster Dumpster into fits of jealously and a ‘demand’ to have such unrivaled power that he can likewise ‘show-off’ — to prove that “He is the greatest”.

Since Trump never reads and is unlikely, while abusing Junior High School girls in the early 60’s, to have ever seen the great Kubrick film, “Dr. Strangelove” in 1963 — this is an analogy of what Emperor Pompous Butt might have ‘wished for’ in terms of an uncensored power to assassinate any and all people from his combination thrown and crapper:

Strangelove:

Mr. President, it is not only possible, it is essential. That is the whole idea of this machine, you know. Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy… the fear to attack. And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision making process which rules out human meddling, the DAWAO, (doomsday anywhere any one) machine is terrifying. It’s simple to understand. And completely credible, and convincing.

Trump Turd:

Gee, I wish I had one of them doomsday machines, Pencey.

Proconsul Pence:

But, Boss, you do!

It’s the Authorization for Use of Military Force** ( AUMF ), and all those Joint Special Operations Commands ( JSOC ) that you have in your back pocket — that gives you the Ultimate Power to ‘wipe-out’, snuf, and assassinate anyone (and everyone) in the whole world, even that camel jockey MBS.

You da Man, Boss.

Now lets get you up from that thrown, I’ll wipe your arse, and you can kill anyone — except me, boss, eh?

Emperor Trump:

Hey, Pencey, you haven’t been calling me EMPEROR, often enough.

As long as you call me EMPEROR, once an hour you’re safe.

I think you mean throne—the real news has been running an interview series with Daniel Ellsberg, who just wrote a book about how he was a nuclear war planner for the Pentagon. One tidbit is that he and a colleague, after seeing Dr Strangelove, turned to each other and said, “That’s not fiction, that’s a documentary.” Lrgely because it was and I think still is, policy that the devices be made so that once launched, they can’t be called back.

3 Likes

Thanks for the spelling error check, and even more for the Ellsberg insight — I’ll take a look.

Thanks again, wildfire,

Alan