Home | About | Donate

With World's Eyes on US Election, Israel Bulldozes West Bank Village in Biggest Single Demolition in 10 years

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/05/worlds-eyes-us-election-israel-bulldozes-west-bank-village-biggest-single-demolition

5 Likes

Ethnic cleansing yes, if that also means making war on a neighbor. I’m not sure which is more war mongering, the U.S. or Israel.

8 Likes

We have seen this before, around the world, and in history. The Israelis might consider the company they are in. Just imagine if this were being done TO Jews, instead of BY them. We would never hear the end of it, Oy Veh. Let us not forget, next time we see Netanyahu draped in his beautiful flag–not in the rain, at night–what acts the great Jewish homeland is based on. Shalom.

7 Likes

This crime can be described in a single word Lebensraum. Res ipsa locquitor

9 Likes

IsraeI:
How is this different from when the the armies came for the Jews? YOU Israel, expect the word to NEVER FORGET what happened in those extermination camps----and yet, Israel, you appear to have morphed into the Neo Nazis yourself.
Ah, but you think —look at what was done to us. Yes, the Holocaust should never be forgotten for the inhumanity, theft murders, medical experimentations----- but Israel you are the nazis now and all by yourself you have tarnished----no ruined your own history—when in 1948 YOU became the murderers and the torturers—and you have never stopped and THAT, I will never forget. : (

11 Likes

The Zionists continue their bulldozer genocide and ecocide, with billions of dollars and military hardware from American taxpayers.
“If I had a rocket launcher…”
~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HFjErMMlA

5 Likes

Le·bens·raum

/ˈlābənsˌroum,-bənz-/

noun

1. the territory that a state or nation believes is needed for its natural development, especially associated with Nazi Germany.
4 Likes

Zionist extremists are slowly but surely digging Israel’s grave.

2 Likes

The formerly oppressed has become the oppressor. The formerly oppressed can not claim the status of victim anymore. How do you consolidate and/or justify these…?

1 Like