Home | About | Donate

'Without Decency and Without Dignity': German Newsweekly Der Spiegel Names Trump 'Loser of the Year'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/11/without-decency-and-without-dignity-german-newsweekly-der-spiegel-names-trump-loser

4 Likes

This is fucking "Priceless!"

Every major publication in this country of ours that’s not afraid to tell the truth, must do the same.

23 Likes

I couldn’t stop laughing when i read this. Imagine his temper tantrum when he sees it.

16 Likes

~“Arguably not since grandfather Friedrich Trump was [banished] from Bavaria by royal decree for draft-dodging—apparently it [runs in the family]donald-trump-avoided-the-military-draft-which-was-common-at-the-time-vietnam-war-2018-12)—has a descendant of the [Drumpfs of Kallstadt ]endured such public humiliation in Germany.”~

Without Decency and Without Dignity.

Donald Drumpfs Destiny of Damnation.

15 Likes

I sincerely hope he pops a vein when he does.

15 Likes

Wait, only the “year”?

Surely there is a “loser” grand prize, that covers a longer period.

16 Likes

How about a one-way trip on Savoy Brown’s “Hellbound Train?”

10 Likes

Trump does not read but I am sure when he sees the pictures Trump will call it faked pictures.

12 Likes

MegaLoserMan just lost another one, when the Supreme Court declined to even hear the “most important case in history” – That Texas AG’s stupid suit was thrown out.

But this is all part of his masterful plan, you see: Lose a zillion lawsuits in order to GoFundMe an auto-coup? Rudy sez “Why not? Sure it could (cough-cough) work! After all, we’ve got the Army on our side, don’t we? Don’t we?” (Am I the only one who thinks Biden nominated a retired general for defense secretary as maybe an extra layer of military anti-coup insurance?)

13 Likes

I loved how Der Speigel bookended the magazines covers.

10 Likes

Well, Donnie, looks like y’all can’t return to Germany to flee prosecution for high crimes and misdemeanors in New York state courts, but you could try Elba…
Sooner or later, even Roy Cohn’s method of pushback by filing lawsuit after lawsuit wears out. I mean, Sen Joe McCarthy ended up a drunken pauper after his reign of terror, his name a blotch on history for the thousands of lives he ruined. Trump will join him in history, this time with hundreds of thousands dead and millions of lives ruined.

16 Likes

Yeah, but people around him will never let him see it. If I had the $$, would LOVE TO put it on side of truck & drive/park it in front of WH ~ where he could not miss seeing it!

9 Likes

yep – that was great!

2 Likes

I think maybe McCarthy is a martyr for some of today’s retrumplicans. Push and shove until you get what you want, no matter who it hurts.

We need to quit acting like we got a Christmas gift from the SCOTUS. It would have been a serious outrage if they ruled any differently.

The sad news is that if Gore would have pushed this hard he may have overcome all of the right-wing cheating that went on.

8 Likes

Just when we thought that maybe trips from Bizarro World to retrumplican strongholds would finally be over, those political hacks on the right invited a whole new bunch to Bizarro’s to the party.

2 Likes

Where did you see that? I couldn’t find it online, but here’s an interesting interview with Scaramucci. We are allowed out today so will try to find der spiegel in a bigger town. Nothing in my little peublo.

~https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/former-aide-scaramucci-trump-is-an-orange-wrecking-ball-a-f02ad5cd-941c-46df-b3c0-fe5952c06d1c

1 Like

Isn’t that truck in the photo in the U.S.?

2 Likes

YOU are on a championship roll, PonyBoy, esp. with the reference to Savoy Brown and Hellbound Train. What a big smile for Saturday morning!!

2 Likes

Well he was worse than bush the shrub
So you got a decade there

2 Likes

Well then they would match his life

1 Like