Home | About | Donate

Without Remorse, House GOP Passes 'Morally Corrupt, Cruel, and Barbaric' Tax Bill

Without Remorse, House GOP Passes 'Morally Corrupt, Cruel, and Barbaric' Tax Bill

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"The public reaction to today's heinous tax bill will speed the day when that tax justice is realized."

Remorse?! Sociopathic Congressional Criminals are incapable of remorse. They are the same as serial killers and rapists. They get pleasure from the suffering of others in order to feed their empty souls.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Talk about taxation without representation!

More proof that Chomsky was correct when he said the GOP was the most dangerous party on the face of the earth.

Whenever they open their mouths all I hear is oink.

the fascist coup started along time ago. At least since Raygun. This is just another stake in the heart of the middle class.

Redistribution of wealth upwards to the rich from the poor and middle class combined with “Free Trade” deals = NO MORE MIDDLE CLASS

it was nice knowing you.

From my perspective, the Amerikan, fascist Coup D’ 'Etat was on 11/22/63.

The U.S. has fallen prey to the very thing it rebelled against in the first place: an immutable aristocracy.

yeah certainly seems like a good point. others point to the powell memo. Seems Raygun really got the ball rolling on the policy side tho. We had LBJ after JFK and if he hadn’t been involved in the grotesque Vietnam War perhaps he could have gotten more accomplished. But he did give us medicare and medicaid. The tiny shred of a safety net in this hyper capitalist country.

Ok folks . . . how to deal with all of this?
More ecocide courtesy u.s.a. with this tax bill:

I am so sick of being pissed on since the 80s by the GOPs trickle down economics, this folks is what I now call the republican golden shower. All these money grubbing corporate c**k sucking morons in our house and senate who wrote and voted for this aberration of a tax bill will be voted OUT starting in 2018. Kiss you house and senate seats goodbye boys we are coming for you.

Missing from the discussion of these obscene tax cuts is what new investment will be made by the filthy rich with more money to speculate and what they expect in return. Topping the investment list is petroleum, related products and industry, never mind the costs of pollution and environmental degradation, never mind the rank economics of luxury travel and tourism nor the inevitable collapse of globalization leaving lesser economies of scale unprepared to serve most people’s basic needs. The list continues at length, but it must be said that the impoverishment it creates will induce volunteers into the military, most learning quickly that war is hell and military service not worth the sacrifice, and others only learning that war is little more than a violent video game against perceived but faceless enemies. We are headed for World War III like the world has never seen. Millionaires have their reclusive sustainable retreats ready to survive indifferent to the slaughter.

As it was in the 30s, those in control feel that there is a Reich way and a wrong way to govern.
All of the things We the People value are defined by the Reich as the wrong way, and they’ve bought the government to make it so.
;-})

BREAKING! BREAKING! BREAKING!

Please watch this NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJr9Lv27tKo

They will have more money to invest in more politicians around the world.

“Our ‘neoconservatives’ are neither new nor conservative, but old as Babylon and evil as Hell.”
― Edward Abbey

“The ugliest thing in America is greed, the lust for power and domination, the lunatic ideology of perpetual Growth - with a capital G. ‘Progress’ in our nation has for too long been confused with ‘Growth’; I see the two as different, almost incompatible, since progress means, or should mean, change for the better - toward social justice, a livable and open world, equal opportunity and affirmative action for all forms of life. And I mean all forms, not merely the human. The grizzly, the wolf, the rattlesnake, the condor, the coyote, the crocodile, whatever, each and every species has as much right to be here as we do.”
― Edward Abbey, Postcards from Ed: Dispatches and Salvos from an American Iconoclast

Wrong. What they want is a guaranteed return on their investment, no matter what politician of whatever political stripe they can influence. It’s like utility companies that oppose solar energy knowing it would reduce energy consumption. It’s like car manufacturers that neglect the progress of electric cars knowing they’re safer, get in fewer accidents and need to be replaced less frequently. Arguing against all politicians is RIGHTWING propaganda. We elect politicians to represent us and enact laws that serve our needs.

I hate to sound preachy, but to these people, their actions are HIGHLY moral. They are simply working within a different moral system, one called fascism (look it up), in which barbarism and militarism are both positive core values, and in which democracy is considered immoral. This would be a good time to read or re-read Ursula K. Le Guin’s wonderful little parable, The Word for World is Forest.

Hmmm, I’m glad to see that I was not the only person to note that “neoconservatives” are neither new nor conservative, although I never heard that term even in the time of Newt Gingrich’s “Contract On America” (sic) in the late 1990s, and Abbey died in 1989. It would not surprise me that he was a decade or more ahead of that curve as well as others.

When those who are tasked with the representation of their constituents place a higher value on their personal return on investments over the health and lives of those who enabled them to be in those positions, they must be removed as their morals have been fatally corrupted.

There should be no hesitation to remove these individuals via any means possible.