Home | About | Donate

Women's Health Providers Face Coordinated Assault in Cyberspace and on Capitol Hill

Let's call it what it is, shall we? CYBER-RAPE!

I find it astonishing that the conservative christian right is anti women's health. For straight-minded
human beings, that puts them in a radical fringe precarious position. These folks deserve no opinion
in a national government. It reminds me of Salem, Mass.

I can see a new era dawning, where our cyber experts and their cyber experts battle to hack each other. Oh joy.

As to Washington, I am inured to the perpetual commitment of the Republicans to take their balls (if they can find them) and go home. They are traitors to the US.

You are WAY off-base with your false, distorted facts meant to mislead. Any literature that anti-choice people (they are NOT "pro-life" by any stretch of the imagination) distribute is fallacious, malicious, and without any merit whatsoever. I know several women who have had abortions and NOT ONE regrets her decision as they are not made without deep soul-searching, contrary to the BS anti-choice people distribute. The moral ruins you refer to are caused by pernicious propaganda and outright prevarication meant to interfere with life decisions that are deeply personal and absolutely private. Oh, and animals are spayed and neutered regularly without pain as well as some having pregnancies interrupted that were not planned and would mean more unwanted animals to roam streets and/or starve or die from disease.

Your statements might lead one to believe that you are dangerous.

"Women's healthcare would involve gynecological exams and services which would insure the proper care of women who are pregnant."

And Planned Parenthood does that too. In fact, abortions are only a very small fraction of PP's work. They are frequently the only Medicaid provider for a lot of poor woman's health services. The defunding that the right wingers in congress is considering would be to disqualify them from getting medicaid patients.