Home | About | Donate

#WontBeErased: Massive Rally Outside White House to Counter Trump's 'Sick, Cynical' Attempt to Deny Trans People's Existence

Dear President Trump: you are being an idiot because there are all kinds of people in the world who think differently than you. Besides does the phrase" All men are created equal …"
sound at all familiar? How about ," Inalienable rights," does that ring a bell? YOU seem to have a real problem with people that are of different religions, or languages, or customs, or different skin colors, and you certainly have problems with women.

You know, there are some men who must think that the brain is located in the penis, and that therefore, if women don’t have a penis, then they don’t have a brain. That is so idiotic!

But I think you are being mean and unkind and illogical. For example—you seem to have had a lot of sex, or at least a lot of conquest stories. Why do I think it was probably unprotected sex----. Oh well, here’s the POINT, if you got a really awful social disease, and your penis fell off-----------would you still be a man or would you be transgender, or just a laughingstock of the world for being so stupid?

This will be fought in the courts and I believe Roberts will be the definite stop on this insanity at the end. The orange Nazi is testing the waters for the hate and violence yet to come. Roberts only concern is for his legacy but that is precisely why he will halt this crap. What a shame we have to count on him to stem the tide of rising nazism.

{hermaphrodite |hərˈmafrədīt|
noun
a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.}

What were you saying about xx + xy?

Doctors / other health professionals know that there are children born with “ambiguous genitalia” and that there are sexual reassignments. Basically where doctors “assign a gender” (after whatever ‘corrections’ they make).

So we the Medical establishment, etc has to hold this up. Maybe the strategy is to NOT assign a gender at birth. I think this could be a case of science will prove him wrong.

Courage is an inner resolution to go forward despite obstacles.
Cowardice is submissive surrender to circumstances.
Courage breeds creativity; Cowardice represses fear and is mastered by it.
Cowardice asks the question, is it safe?
Expediency ask the question, is it politic?
Vanity asks the question, is it popular?

But, conscience ask the question, is it right? And there comes a time when we must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because it is right.”

•    -   Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. After reading some of your older comments I would suggest, though, that you entertain yourself on Breitbart&Co where you’ll be in good company with others who represent the ideology of hatred and fear…

And as an Irishman myself, go bugger off.

I think Rover was alluding to the mental disorder as described here:

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

Apparently about half of a percent of people like to think of themselves as a different gender from what their genetics are. Some get over it some don’t.

Gender is biological. That doesn’t mean anyone is denying the existence of transgender people. You, just as anyone else, have civil rights. I’d like to know what, exactly, is being protested. The mere definition of gender (my first sentence) is not a reason to protest. If that is your beef, then you’re just looking for a reason to protest. It has to be more than that. Tell me if I’m missing something.

Please … there’s no nazism in the US. There might be 2000 of them. That’s not even enough to fill a football stadium. The fear mongering should really stop about that. It’s totally ridiculous.

…It was the ‘shadows’ deal that got me…I’ve always remembered from on of Castenada’s books to 'watch the shadows…and then I thought of this song…just following the flow, you know…?

“We Need To Put Our Hearts Together” Bruce Cockburn

Don’t need the everlasting trade expansion
Don’t need the cold white heroin breath
Don’t need Pizzarro or the Inquisition
No berserk worship of a hero’s death
Don’t need reactionary politicians
Don’t need the gunfight at the O.K
Don’t need no Reverend Paisley hate-masturbation
Don’t need no Jihad or no IRA

We need to put our hearts together
Set up a rhythm in combination
And if we put our hearts together
We get a rhythm that will shake creation

Who needs supremacy of pink people
There’s no such thing as a pure racial strain
It takes all colours to make a rainbow
Takes every part to make a working brain
The whole of history is a growing together
If you want pure, you’re gonna have caves again
Anyway who needs a geek like the Grand Dragon
So full of shit his breath makes acid rain

Woman-in-kitchen, man-in-palace
Worshipping the performance of the phallus
Gaming for power till their hearts grow callous
As if a human’s just an animal with malice
Limp lance, phallocrat, finger on the trigger
Go ahead and stay small while everything gets bigger
It’s a bully’s game and I don’t want to play
Why don’t you think about the better way

I have preached “all of our shadows are the same color” for years. It is a universality that cannot be denied. I like Bruce a lot, I have a number of his CD’s. Those that spout the differences between us are the danger we all face The only conclusion is compassionate inclusion. Thanks for your post, I’m happy to see I tripped a switch to the on position.

Is There Something Unique about the Transgender Brain?

Imaging studies and other research suggest that there is a biological basis for transgender identity

Just a quick look/see at the science behind transgenderism, there are pages more…do you really want more? I suggest you go back to school.

The fear centers of the brains of people who self-identify as conservative are significantly larger than those of people who self-identify as liberal. Based on this observation, I would argue that conservatives should be prohibited from voting due to their bias against change and against the unfamiliar, and their low triggering threshhold for the fight-or-flight reflex.

First they came for the immigrants; then they came for the trans people; then they came for the gays; and then they came for---------you fill in the blank.

You clearly don’t know or understand nazism or shall we say Nazi style fascism. Maybe slow your snotty roll toots.

You’re missing something.

Perfect! He’s the laughingstock of the world already, with or without his penis…

Sorry but you are old and so is the science you refer to.

My apologies for the name calling. I have a nephew who identifies as Trans and I got a bit hot headed.