Home | About | Donate

World Repudiates US Over Jerusalem Despite Haley's Pre-Vote Bullying and 'Temper Tantrum' on UN Stage

World Repudiates US Over Jerusalem Despite Haley's Pre-Vote Bullying and 'Temper Tantrum' on UN Stage

Jake Johnson, staff writer

Despite U.S. threats, the U.N. voted 128-9 to declare Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital "null and void"

BDS the USA!

Finally some good news for the Palestinians!!!

Looks like NH just crawled out of the sack wearing the same clothes she wore to the tavern the night before, hungover, caught a cab, and arrived just in time to trumpet trash before the UN. Appears she left her brush/comb in the bar bathroom after bending over the commode. Would not be at all surprised…just like Pro-Rodeo bull riders, she has to be drunk and/or hungover to do her diabolical emperor’s bidding.

128-9 is a clear message. The cabal of criminals is foaming at the mouth…

Several hundreds of thousands of people on both sides of the walls in Israel along with any number of populaces of nations in the Middle East…that’s “who care.” Perhaps a course in Middle Eastern History would clarify a few things for you…Nah, your mind is already made up and you do not want to be confused with facts…

Crumpus would only call that “fake history.”

I’m a sucker for creative writing like yours…:wink:

Faulty analogy.

False equivalence.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that I got that off my chest: Since when should this apply to the world’s most rogue nation that not only disrespects the sovereignty of other nations, including the First Nations right here on Turtle Island, but completely destroys them?

If you are so inclined, consider contacting this “Un-ambassabor”: https://usun.state.gov/contact

If memory serves me, the Palestinians certainly were not consulted if their own country–let alone their capital–had the right to exist and in the boundaries of their choice.

I would support and fight with them.

What a cheap stunt!..and tantrum of "support the US & Israeli war-criminal agenda or we will end your aid (bribes) - the world is awakening to the extremism and grave threats posed by the trump regime and its Zionist co-conspirators! The US agenda is partly/mostly the result of Israeli/AIPAC subversion and treason…

Doesn’t she know that arrogance doesn’t sell well on the global stage? We have become a global joke and administrative asswipes, no matter how dirty and smelly. 128 to 9 now there is a smack down.

Fortunately, the “global stage” has not forgotten the results of British PM Chamberlain appeasing Hitler.

Message to other nations: DON’T APPEASE TRUMP and HIS BAND OF PIRATES.

No, the issue of Jerusalem is undecided until now which a world body has determined is not resolved.

“Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured and later annexed by Jordan”

I would support them after they contacted the indigenous tribes as it is their land.

Not morally or logically equivalent. The Jewish state is so full of hate arrogance and self pity it can’t move into the 21st century.

“So full of hate and arrogance that it can’t move into the 21st century” sounds more like the US than ANY other nation. Actually, the US is rapidly turning the 21st century into a century of hate and arrogance.

Most of the nations siding with the US are islands that will be underwater in a few decades and will need to relocate their people. Perhaps they don’t want the US rejecting their refugees.

It is NOT “Israeli territory”, it is territory under occupation - The Occupied Territories of Palestine! Territory cannot under International Law since after WWII be taken by force of arms and “annexed” legally. Beside the International Law violations there are also numerous UN resolutions and Fourth Geneva Convention Humanitarian Law Israel is violating daily!

Your analogy is also BS…