Home | About | Donate

Worries About Foreign 'Hacking' of Vaccine Research Place Corporate Profits Ahead of Public Health

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/07/29/worries-about-foreign-hacking-vaccine-research-place-corporate-profits-ahead-public

1 Like

Where does American propaganda start?
How is American propaganda spread?

Lets be clear, the research these pharmaceutical companies are trying to hide and profit off of, we paid for it, it’s ours, I don’t give a duck fart what our screwed up courts say. So if the Chinese are serious about using that data to produce a vaccine that will be a “global public good”, I welcome that.
Big Pharma can take a flying leap and kiss my a$$.

1 Like

"Nobody explains why researchers are keeping their research secret rather than sharing it as widely as possible. "

Exactly what I was thinking. You’d think the search for vaccines for covid would be open source. Just another failure of capitalism. How many failures before capitalism is scrapped? You can prop up a dead horse but you can’t make it run.

It starts in the government and CIA and spreads through the media.

Big pharma is just scared if another country creates the vaccine they won’t be able to price gouge the global market. Don’t worry though Americans, Big Pharma will still find a way to make you pay far more for the vaccine than the rest of the world.

1 Like

True, but how cool would it be for “Evil China” to come out with a low cost or free vaccine everyone in the world could access, and undercut the big pharma corporations?

1 Like

It would be but you know that the U.S. would do everything in their power to make sure we still are price gouged or have as much difficulty getting the vaccine through those cheap means as possible.

1 Like