Home | About | Donate

Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran

Wrongful Rhetoric and Trump’s Strategy on Iran

Kathy Kelly

In a time when 20 million people face starvation, it’s particularly obscene for any country to pour resources into nuclear weaponry.

Kathy Kelly: A wonderful lady that speaks truth to power!

Question: why was Obama given the Noble Peace Prize, a war monger; a war criminal that is guilty of the most egregious war crimes! Instead of Kathy Kelly, a woman of true peace? The Noble Peace Prize is just another Orwellian term and should be called what it really is: THE IGNOBLE WAR PRIZE!

The restrictions holding Vanunu in Israel expire this November. Previously they have been renewed every six months but in September, Norway approved Vanunu’s asylum request so he could soon be free to join his wife in Oslo!

During this American’s interviews with Vanunu he told me: “Many journalists come here to the American Colony, from CNN and NY Times. They all want to cover my story, but their EDITORS say no…CNN wants to interview me; but they say they can’t do it because they don’t want problems with the Israeli censor. BBC is doing the same thing. Sixty Minutes from the United States from the beginning they wanted to do a program, but because of the censor situation they decide not to do it. Also big media from Germany, France, Italy, Japan. None of them wants problems with the Israelis."

And then we taped “30 Minutes with Vanunu” that did NOT go through the censors, thus it is ‘illegal’

Learn more about “This American and Israel’s Nuclear Whistleblower Vanunu Mordechai”

http://thearabdailynews.com/?s=vanunu

“Every man, woman and child lives under a nuclear sword of Damocles, hanging by the slenderest of threads, capable of being cut at any moment by accident, or miscalculation, or by madness. The weapons of war must be abolished before they abolish us.”-John F. Kennedy, September 25, 1961

When I was in east Jerusalem in 2005, Vanunu told me: "In 1955, Perez and Guirion met with the French to agree they would get a nuclear reactor if they fought against Egypt to control the Sinai and Suez Canal. That was the war of 1956. Eisenhower demanded that Israel leave the Sinai, but the reactor plant deal continued on.

"Did you know that President Kennedy tried to stop Israel from building atomic weapons? In 1963, he forced Prime Minister Ben Guirion to admit the Dimona was not a textile plant, as the sign outside proclaimed, but a nuclear plant. The Prime Minister said, ‘The nuclear reactor is only for peace.’

"Kennedy insisted on an open internal inspection. He wrote letters demanding that Ben Guirion open up the Dimona for inspection. The French were responsible for the actual building of the Dimona. The Germans gave the money; they were feeling guilty for the Holocaust, and tried to pay their way out. Everything inside was written in French, when I was there, almost twenty years ago. Back then, the Dimona descended seven floors underground.

“When Johnson became president, he made an agreement with Israel that two senators would come every year to inspect. Before the senators would visit, the Israelis would build a wall to block the underground elevators and stairways. From 1963 to '69, the senators came, but they never knew about the wall that hid the rest of the Dimona from them. Nixon stopped the inspections and agreed to ignore the situation. As a result, Israel increased production. In 1986, there were over two hundred bombs. Today, they may have enough plutonium for ten bombs a year.”- “BEYOND NUCLEAR: Mordechai Vanunu’s FREEDOM of SPEECH TRIAL: And My LIfe as a Muckraker 2005-2010” by Eileen Fleming

This morning on the practically useless Meet the Press Nicki Haley again repeated the bald-faced lie that Iran is the biggest funder and supporter of terrorism in the world. Upchuck Toad did not challenge her on that statement, and neither did any of the other beltway boobs in attendance there this morning.

The corporate press are with very few exceptions, are nothing but fawning parasites who care more about their ratings for corporate, advertising than the truth. Too bad Chuck did not come back to Nicki Haley with: "NO NICKI, ACTUALLY THE AMERICAN EMPIRE IS THE BIGGEST FUNDER AND SUPPORTER OF TERRORISM IN THE WORLD!

“Trump’s evolving strategy for the Middle East strangely emphasizes Iranian impacts on the region.”

There’s nothing stranger here. Israel interests are being treated as paramount: ‘Good’'politics takes precedence over truth, over what’s good for the people of the US or the Middle East. Let’s all serve Israel and sing havana guila on our way to destruction.

This is a perfect example of why other countries hate the United States, and it is exactly these types of actions taken by politicians in the United States that are the reason for terrorist acts committed against our citizens.

Our government is fueling Hatred and Terrorism in order to maintain the Evil Empire that the parties of the Duopoly have built and maintained for many, many decades.