Home | About | Donate

'Yeah, Yeah, We Know': Top Trump Defender Jim Jordan Under Renewed Fire for Dismissing Complaints of Sexual Molestation

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/08/yeah-yeah-we-know-top-trump-defender-jim-jordan-under-renewed-fire-dismissing

It’s possible that Jordan knew nothing about Dr Straus’s abuse of 177 athletes.

Which would make Jordan possibly the most cluelessly detached coach in history.

2 Likes

I did not understand how he was re-elected in Ohio.
This is not a brand new scandal.
Should this heritage caucus member be on intel committee??
From a national security viewpoint = no.
To defend Trump and Nunes is useless.
Not good.
as el trumpo tweets

2 Likes

One of the victims of Trumpsucking Jordan should catch up to him when nobody else is around, and make him suffer for his past crimes and his support of the Fuhrer.

2 Likes

This glory hound, Giuliani wannabe, POS should be ignored.

Jordon reminds me of the old stereotyped used car salesman. That and he’s at this time the biggest whiner in the House. Truly disgusting person.

2 Likes

Jordan on the Intelligence Committee, what an oxymoron, might as well add Gaetz, and have two of the biggest know-nothings in congress on the committee. Between the two of them, they can make one mind.

3 Likes

Are you sure of that last sentence? Between the two of them, they would barely make a halfwit!

3 Likes

Jordan spokesperson Ian Fury sez:
“Congressman Jordan never saw or heard of any kind of sexual abuse, and if he had he would’ve dealt with it.”

Case closed. Always nice to have an impartial third party stand up and provide testimonial to one’s character.

2 Likes

You’re probably right, I was being generous for their sake.:)))

There are only two words for Jordan: Typical Republican.