Home | About | Donate

'You Have More Support Than You Know': Native Nations Will Rise in DC and Nationwide

'You Have More Support Than You Know': Native Nations Will Rise in DC and Nationwide

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

An interfaith celebration and prayer service is taking place Thursday evening ahead of Friday's Native Nations Rise march and rally in Washington, D.C.

I am so glad to read that Society of Native Nations and the Indigenous Environmental Network met with Sen. Sanders today, as seen in a video. This is important The closing of the camps, including the ruthless bulldozing of the school at Sacred Stone Prayer Camp, at Standing Rock, ND, is not an end. Like dandelion seeds spreading on the wind, Water Protectors are spreading all across this country, appearing at prayer camps in Marfa, Texas, and in Florida, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, The Cheyenne River Sioux nation has established a healing prayer camp at their pow wow grounds in South Dakota. In addition to today's meeting with Sen. Sanders, there will be continuing lobbying visits tomorrow as well. We need to honor the treaties, protect the water, and the earth. NoDAPL. we need to continue divesting from Wells Fargo, Chase and other banks.
www,NativeNationsRise.org join us tomorrow in Washington, DC.

image did not download...

The message is good. The video is blocked or something. Keep the water protectors in mind; donate to their cause if you can't be there in body.

Native Americans are a very important part - the core - of our coalition of justice and truth to resist the madness now in power - a power that threatens us all and our ability to live free!

The meeting between Bernie Sanders - still speaking and representing the conscience of the people - and the Tribal Nations coalition activists is a continuation of building massive opposition to this regime of insane people, greed, usury, and destruction. Long Live The Fighters!

"these are very scary times for the people of the United States and, because the Unites States is the most powerful country on Earth, for the whole word. The bad news, the very bad news is that we have a president who is a pathological liar. I say that not in a partisan way because I have many conservative friends who I disagree with on every issue who are not liars, they believe what they believe. But Trump lies all of the time and I think that is not an accident, there is a reason for that."

What does t say about those who control the American economy when it can't survive unless it pollutes our lives and living space.

Dallas Goldtooth of IEN, ahead of the demonstration said, "Indigenous people are not here to be your sacrifice zone for fossil fuel projects. Water is life—so in attacking our water Donald Trump is attacking our lives, families, and right to self-determination."

Worth repeating...

The DAPL can/will be rerouted on safer but more expensive routes.
This reroute will be built either SOON or the DAPL will be shut OFF to prevent harm.