Home | About | Donate

'You Watch Too Much Movies': Watch ICE Refuse to Produce Warrant, Then Barge Into Home With Guns Drawn as Terrified Children Cry in Background

'You Watch Too Much Movies': Watch ICE Refuse to Produce Warrant, Then Barge Into Home With Guns Drawn as Terrified Children Cry in Background

Julia Conley, staff writer

A woman in southern California repeatedly told Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents that her seven children were present and demanded to see their warrant as they forced their way—guns drawn and using heavy shields—into the family's home.

Why are they dressed in blue? It should be brown!

Nazis are upon us.

Time to choose.

Freedom or Duopoly rule.

ICE and Trump’s DOJ are indeed as sadistic as Hitler’s SS.

America you have lost your soul, if you really ever had one. The Republic is dead my friends. Your new masters might as well wear brown shirts and jackboots. Perhaps one day soon…you know how fascists love uniforms.

More lawless ICE-holes. Way worse than anything that tRump says we are supposed to be afraid of.

This is not a democracy. This is not a free country. This has truly become a fascist regime under Trump (although it had already started down that path and every administration since FDR has aided and abetted this process).

I honestly can’t see us ever undoing ALL of this completely. Even if Trump died today, and every authoritarian right-wing fucktwit in the US - in power and not - suddenly disappeared, too many things have changed, too many things have become “normalized,” too many things have been broken.

I’ll bet ya Hitler and the rest of the Nazis are cackling their asses off right this minute in Hell as they watch what the U.S. is becoming.

That quote by Alonso reminds me of when I was pulled over in my vehicle awhile back. When I asked the officer: “may I ask why you stopped me”? And his response was verbatim: “I will tell you later”! But of course he never told me!

Trump in my view, is the inevitable result of the fascist coup d’ etat in the assassination of JFK, when the treasonous traitors who murdered JFK were never held accountable and the American people were sold the fairy tale of Oswald.

If ICE is violating the law by illegally entering property without permission to do so, even with a warrant, then shouldn’t whoever they seize in doing so have to be freed as the “fruit” of an unlawful search? And if not, why not? Formal answers please, not snarky “they are above the law” stuff.

What’s good for the goose is obviously not for the gander. Those directing this travesty from the top as well as the agents HOWL that undocumenteds are breaking the law, and yet they break the law themselves. Orwellian? Looks like it to me.

If you know or know of any ICE agents, publicly call them out on the BS even if they individually have not done things like this (that you are aware of).

Indeed they are! This is not the USA of yore.
It’s dead. It exists no more.

How did it die: By design, or from neglect?
Both of these things, I suspect.

ICE is just a new form of Gestapo. You think they care about the laws, rights or constitution. Neither did the Gestapo. If the judiciary is complicit in allowing this - we are pretty much done as a nation of laws. What comes next?

Obama was their way of calming the public down even though he was just another form of them. Now that they calmed everyone down and destroyed much of the Occupy Movement - they have moved back to the George Bush world and have accelerated it with Trump. Bush was an idiotic person who really lacked intellectual capacity and now we have one ever worse than Bush.

The police seem to hate the constitution and legal rights of citizens. They do everything they can to avoid or ignore the laws people are supposed to have. That is why I find them so repulsive.

We have to go farther back—to the “bankers plot” against FDR. Even though it failed as an act of treason (because Gen. Smedley Butler blew the whistle on it), the plotters were never held to account. One of them was Prescott Bush, which should lend a comforting sense of continuity to our troubles.

Seems to be universal agreement that this is the rise of the Fourth Reich here –
but it didn’t begin today. It begins when your control over your government is
taken from you and that happened a long, long time ago.

Go back to the invasion of this land in order to steal it, to destroy natives here,
to enslave Africans here. Same goals echo here today.

Go back to the Constitution and take another look at who was given control –
it wasn’t us.

Take another look at the continuing violence of this nation –
by Our Founders in Genocide and in support of Slavery.
At US wars and seizing of other nations and their natural resources.

Take another look at US dropping nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
It’s been said the Japanese tried to surrender five times during WWII.

Take another look at what appears now to be the reality of WWII …
that it was basically over in 1943 when higher ups in Hitler military were visiting
our Pentagon and making deals.
That our government allowed Hitler and his Henchmen to be “allowed to go” with money.

That the landmines left behind were the Council on Foreign Relations pushing
for the CIA to replace the OSS.
That the same Elites/wealthy in US and internationally, who were involved in
recruiting Hitler and funding the Third Reich were involved in the CIA effort for
the Rise of the Fourth Reich.
And the same long time “helpers” – notably Allen Dulles/Vatican.

(With apologies to those here who have read these comments before …)
By 1943, drafts of CIA programs were being made to control our free press here and
all media, to use 200,000 ex-Nazis in founding the CIA, to funnel them into the FBI
and other government agencies (notably NASA) and to “hot spots” around the world.
And also, to ensure that only right wing governments would take control in nations
over which the US had influence at the end of WWII.
See: Operation Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip, Operation Gladio.

Rethink the removal of VP Henry Wallace and FDR’s death.

Give some new thought to the many political assassinations of liberals in this country and
internationally by the US.

And to November 22, 1963 – assassination of Pres. John F. Kennedy which also took our
people’s government.

That assassination could only succeed by putting LBJ in the White House and total control
over our press and the investigations in a cover up which continues on today.

9/11 and the Patriot Act/Homeland Security are the physical evidence of the overturning of
what was left of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

NOTE –

Federal Reserve Bank - 1913

“Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands.” – Theodore Roosevelt

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Years later, reflecting on the major banks’ control in Washington, President Franklin Roosevelt paid this indirect praise to his distant predecessor President Andrew Jackson, who had “killed” the 2nd Bank of the US (an earlier type of the Federal Reserve System). After Jackson’s administration the bankers’ influence was gradually restored and increased, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Roosevelt knew this history.

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt
(in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

AND —

Take another look at Lee Harvey Oswald’s comments about America being just as
propagandized as Russia – the only difference being that “Americans didn’t know it.”
At the same time, Oswald is telling us that our Elections are “rigged” even then.

Here’s Oswald on our elections –

"I am a patsy" – https://www.amazon.com/I-am-Patsy-George-Mohrenschildt/dp/B00MPNAVEK

In the memoir Oswald comes across as “a budding 1960’s radical - and as a man sensitive enough
to recognize the plight of black Americans and native Americans in our white-dominated society and
hardheaded enough to recognize the fundamental flaws of American democracy.”
de Morhenschildt supplies a direct quote from Oswald:

“Under dictatorships, people are enslaved but they know it” he told de Mohrenschildt based on his
days in the Soviet Union. “Here the politicians constantly lie to people and they become immune to
these lies because they have the privilege of voting. But voting is rigged and democracy here is a
gigantic profusion of lies and clever brainwashing” Oswald also worried about the FBI’s police state
tactics. And he believed that America was turning more “militaristic” as it increasingly interfered in
the internal affairs of other countries."

There are many ways to review the “I am a patsy” memoir which was never published which a search will provide.

You may find this interesting:

Excellent summation. I would also like to point out the example of unit 731 of the Japanese Military. These brutes performed things like live human vivisection removing organs and limbs from Conscious prisoners . They put the limbs of prisoners in blocks of ice so that the limb would be totally frozen then shattered the same with sharp blows. They would chop of limbs of prisoners and then try and reattach them to the other side to see if they would grow back. They would test weapons on live prisoners in order to increase effectiveness.

The only ones tried for those war crimes were those captured by the Soviet Union. The USA pardoned them all in return for the research. (They then claimed the research was destroyed)

Thank you – looked at it immediately.

Didn’t really remember hearing that story before …

What do you think of the guns NOT misfiring in the retesting?
Nervousness?

And certainly agree that this was the reason …

At the time, Jackson’s Democrats and the Whigs were locked in battle over Jackson’s attempt to dismantle the Bank of the United States.

People are killed every day in the US and around the world in acts of murder.
Yes, it is amazing that often citizens have a hard time linking that reality to
political murder and assassination.

Some time ago, I found myself reading some very amazing articles on FDR’s death
which seem more likely assassination.

In fact, Stalin (as I recall this) told one of FDR’s sons (Eliot?) that Churchill was
responsible for his father’s death.

Churchill evidently was able to delay the D-Day invasion by two years, evidently
having something to do with his hopes to hold on to British colonies. Haven’t
read enough about that to be more specific.

Amazing how much of our history is buried and disappeared and re-written!

Mae Brussel is a favorite of mine – and she also points us in the direction of
assassination in regard to many of our musicians – and of course others – who
have spoken for peace. Long list of them.
Think it is under her comments on CIA/CHAOS
Will see if I can find a link to it quickly…

http://maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Operation%20Chaos.html

for anyone reading this and interested. :slight_smile: